Welcome to I.M.P

Today is the day your first of someone's company is called 'I.M.P'. You never heard of it, to be honest. You are walking with your new 'parents'. You asked them what the job was about. They keep saying 'later' and 'want to surprise me. You were curious about this job since the 'morning' in hell. Not expect it to be a surprise for you. You remembered the surprise from young Charlie for playing or taking care of her when her parents were very busy. Lucifer trusts you for all his life to babysit his daughter. You don't mind babysitting her. She was adorable, to be honest. She wanted to build a hotel for sinners to have a second chance to be good. You were shocked to hear this but accept her dream. Speaking of her, you haven't seen her for a long time. You were kinda sad that you didn't make it to her interview.

               When you were spacing out, you guys arrived at the company. The building is ... simple with some horns on the building. You all walk inside the building called 'I.M.P'. there is a female hellhound sitting and looking at her phone bored. She starts to smell something weird and new. She looks at you bored.

               She raised a brow and

Hellhound:who the fuck is that?*with the sound of bored*

Millie: that's our newest member of 'I.M.P'.

Moxxie:(Y/N) meet Loona. Our only hellhound. And Loona meet (Y/N). The....what are you (Y/N)?

You:just the Cannibal demon*lie*...anyway nice to meet you, Loona.

Loona:*look back to her phone bored*...whatever...

Millie:and there is our boss but you saw him yesterday so he will make it in tim...

               Suddenly the door bursts out and Biltz shows up...

Moxxie:speaking of boss...

Biltz:ALLrighty I haven't fully introduced myself...my name is Biltzø but the 'O' is silent, kid...I heard that you want a job so...I will ask some questions for the job, ok kid?

               Should you feel young or concerned that he calls you a 'kid' but you decide to ignore it? I mean yeah...you do look like a baby face. (I will show you what you guys look like but it still not finish...I want to give you guys your cannibal demon looks)

Biltz: ok what's your name, kid?

You: my name is (Y/N), sir.

Biltz: ok (Y/N). Do you use some guns?

You: no.

Biltz: *raised a brow* what about knives?*sound a little disappointed*

You: no.*with a straight face*

Biltz:...ok....do you kill people?

You: no...I don't kill people

Biltz:*sign*well kid, sorry but you-