LOO LOO LAND

You and Loona chilling in the  room while Loona is reading her daily hellhound magazine and you eating popsicle on the couch. Relaxing until...

Biltz: M AND M AND (Y/N)! GET IN HERE! WE'RE GOING TO LOO LOO LAND!!! *speak from the microphone*

                    You fell from the couch like anime fall from the loudness and the popsicle falls to the floor as well. Noooo...me popsicle *sob sob* crying in your mind. And you heard glass crack or smash.

Millie: LOO LOO LAND!!!

Loona: SHUT THE FUCK UP! *Had enough of them shouting* hey you ok?

You: yeah just didn't expect the loudness
But more importantly *sadly look down at your destroyed popsicle* Me... popsicle 😢. *cry silently*

...

                  You, Biltz, Millie and Moxxie are all in Biltz's car waiting for the 'guests'. You are sitting the very back of the car( I don't know what type of car or something called that he have) because the 'guests' have to sit comfortably. Your eyes slowly become heavy but you hear the 'guests' voices. They kind of familiar to you and you fell asleep.

...

                    You're starting to wake up from a little nap. And you can hear the car door open by Moxxie who is wearing a bodyguard suit, so is Millie and Biltz but you don't care or don't like the suit because they are uncomfortable. You wore suits before and because of that  annoying moth rip off who wear heart shapes sunglasses everywhere. It's not even sunny that made your eyes hurt. Wait....who am I kidding, of cause he's a FUCKING MOTH MAN. I bet when he's not wearing that sunglasses and see a tiny light, he would flirt that light or getting horny.

                    But then again, he's annoying made you wore some very skin showing clothes or tight clothes and that why you don't like tight clothes because you are a 'getting comfortable' demon. They look nice but no.

                    You open the car door to exit and heard unfamiliar female voice.

???: Umm.. who's the other one?

Blitz: oh meet our newest member...(Y/N). *Smiling*

You: nice to meet you.

???: Yeah cool cool

???: I'm Octavia by the way.

You: yes I heard a lot about you. *side glances at familiar old owl and turn to him* and nice to meet you too...'your highness' *said the last part with a little tease*