Murder Family ( fixed )

Today's a nice day relaxing. Moxxie, Millie and Loona are doing.....well helping Moxxie to shoot the target with an 'innocent' family photo. Moxxie is declining the fact that he have to shoot the 'wholesome' family. And you suddenly heard the door open. The female demon who has a pick skin, glasses and a white hair.

 The female demon who has a pick skin, glasses and a white hair

You went to her and put on your smiling face.

You: Hello! Welcome to I.M.P headquarter. How can I help you, miss?

???: Ah yes hello...I would like to kill someone for me.

You: Oh! I will show to the office where boss is...he will hear why you want to kill...right this where, miss.

You and her went to the office more like you lead her and you knock on the office door.

You: boss! We get a new client. May we in, sir?

Biltz: yes.

You: *opens the door and step aside* after you, miss.

???: Why thank you...such a good manners.

Biltz: Hi. My name is Biltzø but the 'O' is silent. Can you tell us your name and your story to kill.

???: My name's Mayberry...and I'm here to get my revenge.

You: wants some hell honey tea and some poison chocolate biscuits, miss Mayberry?*hold the dish full of biscuits and a cup of tea*

Mayberry: oh...I will take the tea, thank you young (man/woman).*takes the tea and starts drinking*

Mayberry: now...I want a revenge to a bitch...I was always good before it all went down. I was good my entire life.

She went on and on of her story. She was a good teacher and a good wife to be honest. The joys of children made you slightly smile and she tried to give her gift to her husband but unfortunately her husband is cheating on her. You have to admit about the girl who got smacked into the ceiling must hurt very much like must be broke a neck or died. Miss Mayberry got some anger issue there but the bitch survive.

Mayberry: you do everything right play by all the rules and still get sent down here with all the Hitler and Epstein's of the world after one measly massacre propelled by blind rage ... So that's why I'm here to get my revenge.

Biltz: I mean ... Was she hotter?

You: Biltz no

Biltz: I'm just had a hard time understanding like unprompted melodrama you just spat at me tits *smirking*