Prologue

Los Angeles California,
7:00am,

"Hi you must be new here," the Engine went to me. "Uh yes," I replied. "Indeed I am," "My name is Gordon, and this is Henry," "Hi Gordon and Henry, it is a pleasure to meet you all," I was very shy around engines at first because I knew for a fact that I will be just fine. I was sent by another company from the other state just to get used to the new surroundings. However, Gordon's sister was very rude and indignant. "Hey watch it!" "Oh I'm sorry that was an accident, I didn't mean to," "Now look at what you did, you pushed the freight cars near the shed," Gordon knew what was happening. "What's the matter with you? She's shy but she's getting along," I didn't get out the next hour because I had a feeling that his sister was rude to me. Gordon went to me and apologized for her behavior, I told him that it was not his fault that he was not able to get her to calm down. At this time, it went downhill. I asked the Yardmaster if I could be heading straight to Thomas and Percy's Railyard because I didn't feel welcome in this Railyard and he assured me that everything will be alright. He told me: Don't you worry Jess, I'll figure something out to talk to his sister," I decided to hang out with Henry as the yardmaster scolded the sister for belittling me.

Henry's sister came to me when she heard about Gordon's sister. "So sorry you had to deal with that, I'm Harriet, Nice to meet you," "Hi Harriet, Nice meeting you too! So what have you been up to?" "Just as you know I'm also an Eastbound Intermodal also, my brother sent me here to sub for him since he's heading to Missouri to help with his nieces and nephews in which they're also the SD70M," I wasn't sure if I could team up with SD70ACE because I doubt would be a bully just like Gordon's sister.

When I headed to the Dolores Railyard in Carson, Gordon's sister came up to me as I turned to her. "Oh hey, what are you doing?" "Hi there Jess, I just came to say I'm sorry about how I treated you. I mean I was unhappy with my life since coming to LA. It has nothing to do with you," "It's okay," I replied. "It happens, I forgive you too!" She laughed. "Anyways, I was wondering if we could shunt freight cars together, how does that sound?" "That's sounds fun!" We managed to bury the hatchet and went on the rails. Man! I don't know who the new Geraldine is anymore hahaha. I went on with my lives as I hung out with the rest of the diesels around. What can I say about Steam engines? They're beautiful as a bouquet of flowers.

Some say that Steamies are no good, nah! I disagree with them because you don't know how hard they worked, they made such a beautiful machine. I went on the wash down and left to go to the other Railyard. Although, I'd love to help anyone they can.

Note: Aside from Fanfictions and stuff, I want to make some Thomas And Friends and trains Fictional stories too! Should I? Because there is no harm in trying. A wise person once said: there is no harm in trying no matter what you do. ❤️❤️