Three

How a family members were born in the different diesel locomotive types.

At the CSX Transportation,

Sir Handel told me about his family. He told me the tale on how his journey started. His father was the SD40 and his mother was the GE Dash 8. Most locomotives like Norfolk Southern including Ollie and Oliver had parents that were both GE Dashes in which I find it surprising that most of the locomotives that had parents that were in the different locomotive types. "As I said before, my father was an SD40, but my mother was the GE intermodal. In that case, I knew about our family members that were intermodals before since they were here for a decade. Apparently, I had parents also. My dad was the SD70ACE but my mom was the GE Dash Intermodal as well. Yet, I was like my mother for years. I chuffed in to have conversations with the CSX locomotives, but they asked me about Ollie in which it happens to be Oliver's sister. "So how's that Ollie girl? Is she still following you around whenever you go?" "Oh she's doing well. Let's just say yeah she was following me around, but I don't know how I would tell her about wanting to date me since were still friends,"

"I see," They said. Rheneas knew what it was like to be in his shoes. "Just so you know I used to have the Maine Eastern locomotive and she was the EMD FL9. She was beautiful as a bouquet of flowers." "I could see that Rheneas, but what happened to her?" "Well actually, the Maine Eastern Railroad made an announcement that they were no longer going to run the excursions and I haven't seen her since then," "Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that," "It's okay Amber, I'm used to it," I went back to the shed and puffed away realizing it was hard for me to handle. At that moment, Ollie managed to jump right in. "Amber, I've been looking for you, where did you go?" "I met up with the CSX locomotives Ollie, I'm sorry for leaving you hanging," "Oh no that's okay," Ollie said. "I mean, I know some of the Diesel Locomotives would think that I'm not good enough but I just wanted to let you know that. You know what I felt about meeting you, you were a friendly engine that everyone could rely and respect. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to talk about future," "Oh okay, that's interesting," I dug deeper for the answer that Ollie needed to hear. "So Ollie, what makes you want to be interested in me?"

"Well as a Norfolk Southern Diesel Locomotive, I've been wanting to go on a romantic adventure with you, shunting freight cars, when you derail, I derail with you and have our crewmen fix us and take us to the workshop," I started laughing when Ollie told me about those things. "Although, I've been thinking of going to Georgia with you," "Georgia sounds wonderful right now Ollie," "Great! So I'll see you around then?" "Yep," I answered. "Oh yeah one more thing," Ollie coupled her coupler in front of me. "I love you Amber," "I love you too Ollie," I smiled. She began to uncouple herself and gave me the lovely impression of her when she puffed away, catching up to her friends.

"Oh so it turns out Ollie is not just a friend, but she became a girlfriend to you right?" I replied. "Yes she was, you know? I've gotten to know Oliver's sister a lot and yet, we're starting to be on the rails of being on a romance. Apparently, we were a thing knowing that it didn't have to be perfect regardless of what type of locomotive we were," I explained to them that everything was going to be alright. I didn't know about it first because they thought Ollie was the silly engine that she was on her younger years while residing in Virginia along with her brother Oliver. Not only she has brothers, she has sisters too. My Union Pacific Siblings were married and have Union Pacific children as me and Ollie would be their Godparents to them.

Later on,

I got back to the yard in Virginia and found myself to get some rest for tomorrow. But once again, I found Ollie waiting for me. "Ollie, I thought you were not here," "What do you mean I'm not here? I'm just here in the shed waiting for you," I began to chuckle. "Oh right! I knew this was the time it happened when we first met, but aye! Remember, we will be heading to Georgia tomorrow," She smiled when she heard me talking about going to Georgia to shunt some freight cars. "Told you, we would be going tomorrow. At least, we can be together," Ollie and I had a great conversation on what we could do when it comes to meeting up with the Norfolk Southern Locomotives. At this time, we told many stories about our family history. Afterwards, it was nighttime and we went to sleep.