Four

6 months later,

Ollie and I spent the rest of our summer together at the rail yard in Tennessee and my oh my, it was so hot today when we came by to help the CSX transportation with the boxcars. Sir Handel's and Peter Sam's sister Hillary and Patty met up with us. Although, they were taken aback when they heard that Ollie came along with me just to pull the cars altogether. "So the whole story was true, you and Ollie are becoming a romantic couple isn't it?" "Well yeah, I know. It's been happening so fast since I came to the Norfolk Southern Railroad in Virginia whatsoever, so yeah that's when Ollie came to be with me, no doubt about it," I explained. "Apparently, when it gets to be Valentine's Day. She would be with me whenever I wanted to do some things like pulling freight cars and other backup trains," "You never told me that you were pulling backups." "Ollie, I didn't want you to be frustrated with me," "What do you mean? I'm not frustrated with you," Ollie was confused when I first thought that she was angry with me. "Sorry about that, it's just that I wouldn't want anyone to be angry and I just wanted to make sure you're interested in me," "What are you talking about? Of course! I'm always with you. My brother Oliver would always say great things about you that's why he gave me an opportunity to spend my time with you," "Right Ollie! So sorry about that," "That's okay Amber, I felt that too! You can pay me to pull the Manifest with me then,"

Next, Ollie used the coupler to couple me as we pulled the freight cars together from the rail yard to head straight to New Jersey. Oliver and his siblings had followed along as we managed to plan our trip to the docks to get the other shipment from the ports. When we went to the rail yard in Philadelphia, the rail fans had spotted us on the train stations when they realized we were both in love. "Amber, I didn't know you and Ollie had started dating," It was rare to have the Union Pacific Freight train dating a Norfolk Southern Freight train that was related to Oliver. For instance, Oliver was the one that introduced me to his sister when his brother had dated Dahlia the sister of Duck from the Norfolk Southern Railroad roster. They were married and had two freight train babies on their own. Yet, Skarloey is currently dating the sister of Rheneas from the CSX Transportation Company.

Somehow, we planned to get married before the Winter starts so Ollie decided that she wanted to marry me before we headed to Portland to have a meet up with Edward's sister. Although, I decided to go for the proposal. Ollie went to me as she expressed her vows about spending the rest of her life with me. "Anyways Amber, I wanted to tell you something is that, I may be the Norfolk Southern Engine that you wanted to date because I am always the diesel engine that would always be there when something was bugging you, but I hope that you get to experience the adventure in your lifetime with me. Amber, will you marry me?" I was shock at first when Ollie was asking to marry me. "Yes I do! I want to marry you Ollie," We coupled together realizing that we are going to get married at the subdivision rail yard in Atlanta, Georgia.

After proposing,

We were watching the movie at the family room of the Norfolk Southern Railway known as Oliver's family room. Oliver was thrilled that his sister decided to propose to me. Our freight train wedding is going to happen in two months as we still have time to make preparations for the deliveries and shunting freight cars before the wedding starts. I wonder what the Engineers of the Union Pacific would feel about me marrying a Norfolk Southern Diesel Engine knowing that Ollie was the one that fell in love with me first. I was well liked by Ollie's conductor and driver. Same goes for my engineer and conductor. Although, they were crying tears of joy knowing that me and Ollie will be having a freight train wedding at the rail yard.