One

Kansas City, MO,
1:30pm,

I met up with the Norfolk Southern Diesels and what can I say? They're both lovely. Although, I met one of Oliver's siblings, Olie, Ollie and Olia. I can't keep track of the siblings because they're so many. Ollie was a feisty AC446CM and known to have a Nathan P5 horns on top of her. Let's just say that the eagerness would come to her way and she is very feisty just like her brother. "Hey Ollie, I didn't expect to see you," "Hey Jess, Sorry about that, I got a bit carried away, so what brings you here," I noticed Ollie being the bold when I had the lights on. At this time she admitted that she had a crush on Duck's sister. I bet it was Dinah because she was the most attractive diesel locomotive in the Norfolk Southern units. Somehow, they were in groups so I never wanted to go in between them.

"No big deal Lassie, I know what it's like to handle the diesel locomotives especially when we had excursions like this," "You really think so Ollie?" I asked. "Yeah, and there is no problem with that," We puffed together on the rails, seeing the signal lights shining green. However, the Union Pacific had a rough schedule in which I find it ironic that I had to be on schedule at all times. You know how railroad companies are when you realized they can't do anything about it. "Is everything okay?" My engineer asked. "No sir it's okay, Ollie and I were just hanging around," "Having a girl time, I see," I laughed along with Ollie. "You know Jess and I were talking about shunting freight cars together. Yet, my brother Oliver will be going to New York so I had to be in Virginia for a while," "Virginia? Ugh! That Governor is the worst," Olie sighs. "The only thing he can do was to put everything on top and be overbearing when it comes to changing too much stuff," "It's okay Olie, we can just go to Atlanta instead. There's much things to do there,"

"Georgia would be so good right now," Olie said. "Especially when Duck's sister came to see us for the track meet, I've seen CSX engines coming by and I know Sir Handel's sister was also an Intermodal," At that moment, The crew had thought Sir Handel's sister was the squared nose one. "Yeah, but Sir Handel said that his sister was the GE Dash 8," "Even his brother too?" "No his brother had the squared ones and the other sisters too. Apparently, Peter Sam said he had a sister that was a GEVO dash. I'm surprised some of them had siblings that was the GEVO. In the meantime, They were the AC44C6M and ES44AH. Yet, I had to admit The NS 4044 Happens to be Oliver's sister because she and Oliver both have the AC44C6M on both sides,"

"You never told me Oliver had a sister," Kate the Kansas City Southern was surprised that the Norfolk Southern locomotive had a sister. "Kate, I know it's shocking but I firmly believe Ollie is the sister of Oliver because she and Oliver are both the GE Dash," I found out that the parents of Oliver and Ollie are both The Intermodals. So In some cases, their parents were both the GE dashes. I knew in my unit that Thomas was the one that had parents. His Mother and dad were the SD-40 locomotive. Edward's parents were both the S70Ace. Henry and Gordon's parents were both the GE Dash 8. James Parents- SD70Ace and the parents of Percy are both the SD70ACE.

I had parents that was both the GE dash 8 because I was one too. However, my siblings would be teasing me because I thought I was a different engine. Eh! What do you expect? An engine is an engine, so I don't mind dealing with those engines that were the silly ones and would always cause confusion and delay. The next meeting I will be doing was to hook up with BNSF locomotives, but I had a feeling that they would outsmart me. I am not a BNSF locomotive but Marion knows she can handle the rest of them along with Rusty.

What do you think? Are the BNSF locomotives mean to anyone or there are a lot of good BNSF locomotives? If I remember this correctly, I was at the Railyard in Alabama and there was an engine that started making fun of me. To be honest, it was the CSX locomotive that did that in which it made Sir Handel mad. Peter Sam knew what it was like to be made fun of and he believes it had something to do with the other engines from the CSX transportation Roster. They were both the Intermodals and the SD40 diesels. Maybe I should report them to the CSX management but I don't know.