Prologue

It was a cold night in Possibility. Shard was walking around the center of the town, thinking about what he was too do. He'd recently been kicked out of the Ice Kingdom and didn't know where to go.

I wonder who else will be kicked out under her reign?

Their queen, Snowfall, had become I'll and Tundra had taken over the kingdom in the meantime. Multiple Icewings had been kicked out for no reason and unfortunately he was one of them.

Suddenly, a shape appeared in the sky. Another shiny, silver dragon was landing in the city. The only difference was Share didn't recognize him.

What Icewing would I not recognize?

The newcomer landed beside him with a angered face on him. Shard was starting to wonder who this guy really was?

"You knew here?" he asked him.

"Just moving in." the Icewing growled. "Who knows how long for though."

"Well make yourself at home." Shard laughed. "It's quite peaceful."

"Or it would be without your voice." the dragon shot back. "Sorry for the intrusion. My names Winter."

Oh! That's the ex-prince.

"Shard." he replied.

"Does Snowfall not like her dragons anymore? Why are you here?"

"Your mother is leading things right now, because she's ill." Shard explained.

"More things to happen that go against me." Winter sighed. "Well, it was nice meeting you."

He stalked off toward some other structures, leaving Shard in thought. Winter shows up where he is and looks more wrecked than ever. That once great prince was now a pile of nothing.

But maybe he'll come back one day. First, I need too find out what happened in the first place.