Chapter 1

Winter was walking through the streets of Possibility with Shard. It had been a year since he'd arrived in this small town and Shard still remained his only accomplice. The problem was he was always asking questions!

Suddenly, he noticed a large fleet of dragons flying out of the city. Wait! It was more like the whole population of the city!

Where are they going?

"Is something happening today?" he asked Shard.

"I meant too tell you that." Shard said. "All of the dragons are going to new schools they're making in Pantala. I too am leaving. Want to come with?"

"Schools aren't really my thing." Winter said. "You have fun."

"Wait a minute!" he protested. "We can still have one last attempt."

Winter agreed in sorrow. The "attempt" was him trying to find familiar faces in this town. The idea would be he could make new friends which was something Winter NEVER DID!

It took about ten minutes for them to find..... no one. Not one face in the whole town he could make out. It was as if the universe had turned its back on him.

Shard said his goodbyes after and Winter was left alone. Once again his friends had left him with nothing and he couldn't do anything about it.

First Moon, Qibli, and Turtle. Then the Icewings. Now Shard.

There was one dragon who he probably could find and talk too. The only dragon out there who wanted to be friends with him and had helped him shortly after his exile.

The problem was how to find her? That little bundle of joy was probably at Jade Mountain and he was NOT going there! How could he face all those dragons again?

I guess I get the city to myself now. Problem is if I'm dying, I got no one to treat me.

A week had passed since all of that nonsense. Winter was still alone in the city with no one in the entire universe! And now he was a walking wreck!

His left wing had a huge burn, he had dust covering him, and he was coughing every five seconds. His condition told him that staying here would kill him.

And who would care? Don't answer that! Nobody in the entire continent of Pyrrhia!

Suddenly, a group of dragons came down to the surface of the town. Winters vision was blurry so he couldn't make out the exact dragons, but he saw black, pink, and white.

An Icewing, Rainwing, and a  Nightwing. Well I don't need anymore ungrateful Nightwings!

He spied on them from his spot as they talked. He could only make out some of it, but it was enough to get the concept.

"Clay told us to find more dragons and bring them to Jade Mountain." 

"But how? Who would still be in this city now?"

"Have some hope! There had too be someone."

Winter listened as they rummaged through Possibility. He tried to keep low so they wouldn't find him. Going back to that school was now on his worst nightmares list.

Something was familiar about all three voices though. Something I should know. But what?

"Found anything Changbai?" the Rainwing asked.

Changbai! I guess there's some luck.

Changbai had been Winters childhood friend when he lived in the kingdom. They'd played snowball fights quite often and had lots of fun! Changbai was probably one of the few Icewings in this world Winter didn't mind still.

"No." he replied.

"It's not going to be easy, Kinkajou." 

And Kinkajou! Just who I was looking for. Wait! That Nightwing though! It better not be who I think it is!

"Get a positive attitude, Moon."

Just my luck.