I - Hermoine?

It was a lazy afternoon in her school and she is having her p.m. break alone on a table reading a book that has a plastic cover in it. She indeed takes good care of her valuables. Until a petite girl with medium length hair and expressive eyes walked towards her and asked if she can sit beside her.

"Seat taken?" Danielle was asked by this petite girl with a smile. In order to respond, she just shook her head. The girl was so polite that she even asked Danielle if she may sit beside her, Danielle just agreed and git back to her book without even talking to the girl.

"Hey?" Danielle still ignored her. "Hey? You okay?", Danielle looked at the girl with her resting bitch face. The girl flashed a smile on her face once Danielle noticed her. "Julia." The girl introduced herself to Danielle. Because of that, she decided to respond, "Danielle. Why are you here?", Julia smiled at her and hold her shoulders, "You seemed lonely, I'm here to keep you company, I guess. Lollipop?" Danielle was stunned on how this girl handled her, I mean she is a girl who is not easy to be with, not always in the mood. That is what Danielle is.

"Thanks." The petite girl just smiled and asked, "By the way, what class are you going in next?" Julia asked. "History. Anyway, I got to go. Don't want to be late in class." Danielle was about to stand up but Julia stopped her. "Number?"

"Why?" Danielle asked with confusion. 

"You know so that I can catch up with you."

"And why is that? We literally just met. You even interrupted my reading. I was doing fine."

Julia then comes forward that she is close to Danielle's face that left her in shock, "Why are you grouchy? Is it your period?"

Danielle felt hot on the face at that very moment, to ignore it she pushed Julia that caused her to sit on the floor.

Danielle stared at Julia and she ran out of the school canteen and have gone to her classroom. She found herself staring at the chair in front of her, What the fuck, Danielle? She thought. Charles then came in the picture that caused Danielle to be back in her consciousness.

"Danny? Danielle? Hi?" Charles continuously waved his hand in front of Danielle's face.

"You alright? You seemed tense. What's wrong?"

She looked at her friend for a few seconds and did not hesitate to tell him about the incident in the school canteen during the p.m. break. "A girl about our age sat beside me."

Because of it, Charles teasingly grinned which caused Danielle to slap his arms. "Seriously? That's it?"

"Or is it because this girl is good-looking that it caused you to question your sexuality?" He teasingly said to Danielle, "Are you really my friend, Charles?" She then ignored her friend by resting her face on her desk. Charles stared Danielle for a few seconds and played with her hair with that Danielle looked up at him. "Of course, I am your friend, I am just trying to make you feel better." He sincerely said as he smiled at her. "What are you going to do about it?"

Yeah, Danielle what are you going to do about it? She thought. "Nothing. I mean, why should I do something about it?"

"Because this can be your chance to fall in love." Charles smiled adorably upon saying that to his friend.