V - Good Night, Danielle

"Julia?"

There she was, waiting for standing by Danielle's door, covered in rain, soaking wet. Upon seeing Julia there, Danielle rushed towards her and gave her a hug, "Why are you here at this time of hour?"

Julia looked in a different direction upon hearing that question, "Julia, is everything okay?" With that next question that came out from Danielle's mouth, Julia finally looked at Danielle's eyes. Just forming eye contact, not speaking at all. "Julia, please speak up. Please." Danielle then, put her pair of arms into Julia's shoulder, trying her best to make the girl in front of her speech. With those pair of arms and the feeling of warmth from Danielle during tears from the clouds are continuously pouring that made the streets of Blumentritt have visible paddles on the ground itself.

"Julia, are you okay?"

"Are we okay?"

Upon hearing the second question, Julia looked down as her eyes started being filled up with water then as Danielle lend a hand to lift the chin of the lady in front of her, the water in Julia's eyes started to form to actual tears.

Julia then held Danielle's hand not to make a romantic gesture but to melt her hand from her chin, to cut the physical contact from both of them. No, not because she loath this lady with the rose-colored glasses that is standing in front of her. It is because she is stopping her own feelings for this person to scream out. Julia is trying her best to not rip her rib cage and let her heart out that screams feelings for Danielle. That feeling that she thought was just for fun and is just a phase. But no, after that afternoon in August and that interaction between the two of them at the bus stop made her realize that Danielle is truly filling the missing piece of Julia's heart. 

"Are you for real?", Julia finally spoke and asked that drawn a confused expression on Danielle's face, "What do you mean?"

"Are you real?", Julia said as she poked Danielle's chest. Tears are still visible in her as she asked that question for the second time.

"What do you mean?", Danielle asked she hugged Julia and resting her head on her shoulder. Julia's cold as ice. Not just physically but emotionally. Danielle felt her pain.

"You should know what I am trying to point out here, Danielle," Julia said still letting Danielle be hugged by her but she didn't reciprocate it, she was just standing there as she felt Danielle's arms around her figure, getting tighter.

"I swear, I am trying to figure everything out. From you to these confusing feelings for-"

Julia took a deep breath as she held Danielle to slowly break their act of hugging, "Feelings for who?" Julia asked as she stuttered and as her face continuously leave marks on her face because of tears. River of tears. "Tell me, at this place, by this door, during this weather, at this moment. Feelings for who!"

"Feelings for-"

"Feelings for Charles?" Julia asked looking at Danielle as she smiled but, pain is still visible in her eyes.

"No. Maybe?"

Julia still smiling and tears visible from her eyes as she tried to wipe it out but it is nonstop pouring still, "For Pete's sake, Danielle. Stop this stupid game already. I am tired of being one of the players just for the two of you to win together, You and Charles. It was always the two of you."

"And, don't get mad or hurt by those anonymous texts and mail you've been receiving that was from me, all from me. I am fucking sorry for investing these feelings for you. I tried to stop it, to stop those efforts of sending you messages anonymously. I was scared, Danielle. I was dead scared of having a feeling of butterflies that is from you. That I even kissed Charles to erase this and to think that it is just a phase. Because I don't want to lose you just because of these stupid feelings. I mean, look at me in the eyes right now and say that you don't love me as much as I do, please do say it, Danielle. Please."