Chapter 22: Penthouse

Selina had left Steve at home, she had gone out dressed in her usual Catwoman suit. Steve thought about what she was up to, hopefully not getting herself into too much trouble. He laughs to himself, wouldn't be Selina if she wasn't. Perhaps she was just out on a prowl or seeing a friend, "One day I'll worry less." Steve whispers to himself. He walks towards the counter and picks up his uniform, slowly slips into it and grabs his shield by the door on his way out.

He proceeds to the rooftop to scout out the city view for any sign of her, she's nowhere to be seen, so decides to climb a taller building to get a vantage point. He looks off every corner, "Still no sign of her." He says to himself before turning to see in the far distance a dark figure on top of roof looking in a skylight, after a few seconds the figure disappears inside. Steve knows he's gotta be quick, there six or seven blocks away. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop to catch up and find out if it was Selina, he looks in through the skylight, no one to be seen. He notices a circular hole cut in the glass window, this had to be Selina he thought.

He enters through the skylight, it seems to be a penthouse, must be someone rich, the living space alone was the size of Selina's apartment doubled, he thought. Noticing a slight noise coming from a door in the hallway he proceeds to it and opens it gently making sure to be quiet. Looking around the room, it's just filled with displays and plaques dotted around the room with different priceless antiques inside. He notices behind a pillar in the back of the room, the rear end of a woman poking out. They were wearing black leather suit with a whip wrapped around the waist. That's Selina alright, he thought. Stepping across the room slowly making sure she didn't notice. As he crept he couldn't help but stare at her ass, he wasn't the guy to usually stare at a woman's rear but Selina's was too perfect to look away. She filled the one suit nicely, her curves were to die for. He leaned against the pillar watching her cut through the glass display with her claws.

"You know breaking and entering is a criminal offence." Steve declares, still watching her. "Only if you get caught." She turns her head winking at him, turning back to focus on the display, "Well, I've caught you in the act." He smirks, "Well Steve, you could have always stayed home." She continued cutting the display. "I just thought I would come and check on you Selina." He said with general concern. "What's the matter Captain attracted to bad girls." Selina stands up straight, turning to face him, "So, what if I am Selina." Steve grabs her by the arms and pinned her against the wall. They both stare into each other's eyes. Selina looked at each arm and then back to him. He had such a determined look on his face, she liked it when he got dominant as he's usually so submissive. Steve leans in for the kiss and Selina wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him in faster, their lips meet. Steve's hands slowly trailed down her arms moving to her waist, their lips still locked together as Selina pulled back his mask and ran her hands through his hair. They stop for a moment taking deep breaths, "What's gotten into you handsome, can't get enough of me?" She bites his bottom lip making him grunt slightly, "Well, Selina you are irresistible in that suit." They stare intently at each other, Steve then starts to kiss his way down her neck, "What about without the suit on, Captain?" Continuing down her neck, "Even more so." Steve whispers.

Selina starts to moan from the sensation of Steve's tender kisses on her neck, it was a weak spot of hers, she couldn't help it. Steve knew he was getting to her, "So, is this penthouse empty Selina?" He asks, "Well my sources say that this mob boss won't be back for a week." She gazes into his eyes, running a finger down his chest to his trousers, feeling his crotch, "My my, Captain what on earth could you be thinking about." Steve smiles then walks to the door, pulling Selina behind him. They make their way to the hallway before he forces her against the wall once more, grinding his body up against hers and kissing her neck. Picking her up in his arms and walking to the final door in the hallway kicking it open. "Carrying me over the threshold? How sweet." He throws her onto the king-size bed and climbs on top, sitting up to remove his uniform. Selina runs her finger around the ring on her zip before slowly pulling it down to reveal more of her skin. Steve was in awe, her breasts were about to push the suit aside, her skin so soft to touch, Selina reached the bottom of the zip.

Selina sat up to allow Steve to pull her suit off her arms and down her torso, resting around her waist. Steve runs his hands down her back, breathing out heavily. She gazes at him before she unclips her bra and lies against the bed once more. She grabs him by the trousers and pulls him down upon her. They kiss. Steve caresses one of her breasts, squeezing it gently. He slowly starts to kiss down her neck, to her chest between her breasts, "Keep going, handsome." Selina says letting out a slight moan. He continues down her stomach before grabbing her suit and pulling it down her legs and throwing it aside.

Steve picks up her whip of the floor and grabs her hands. He begins to tie both her hands together, "Very kinky Captain, tying poor little innocent me up!" pulling her up the bed and tying her hands to the frame. He steps around to the bottom of the bed, running his hands up the insides of her soft thighs, he stops. Starting to trail a finger under the rim of her panties, Selina stares at him from her restrained position, "Hungry Captain?" He pulls her panties down revealing her clean shaven pussy, "Always." He smirks parting her legs, lowering his head down between.

Steve starts nibbling at her thighs and planting soft kisses. Then moves to start kissing her clit, swirling his tongue around it before tracing it down between her folds. His tongue slowly being covered by her juices. Selina starts to let out slight moans. He begins to rapidly insert his tongue in her pussy, he craved the taste of her, the smell of her. She starts quivering, legs trembling and starting to close on him. Steve grabs both of her legs and parts them wide, holding them in place, licking around her clit and sucking on it, "Oh Captain." She moans as he returns to her pussy, inserting his tongue inside repeatedly.

Steve sits up and wipes his mouth with his hand, God he loved the smell of her, "Your turn Selina." Climbing over her to untie her from the frame of the bed. She pushes Steve back against the bed just about managing to unbutton his trousers with her hands still tied up. She pulls his trousers and boxers down and off his leg, tossing them aside. Returning to Steve she grabs his cock giving it a firm squeeze, "Something on your mind, Captain!" She grins at him, resting her tied hands on his stomach, before slowly taking his cock into her mouth, she starts sucking at the tip. Noticing Steve breathing heavier now from the sensation. She continues to tease him, biting now and again knowing it gets him riled up. She starts going all the way to the base, she could see him grab the sheets in torment, he had had enough, "Turn around now!" He demands, she slowly slides her mouth of his cock gazing up at him, "Yes, Captain." She turns facing the headboard. He pushes her forward so her back is arching, then moving besides her tying her hands to frame once more. After he positions himself behind her, pushing her cheeks apart and sliding his cock inside her. Selina let out a loud moan.

Steve started at a slow pace, enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy, steadily increasing his pace, hearing her moan after each thrust. He holds on to her hips, pushing in deeper each time. "Ohhh Captain, you do know how to make a girl purr!" She manages to get out amongst her screams and moans, as he continues to pound her each time. Her breaths fast paced, hands grasping at the frame trying to contain the sensation. Her moans getting slightly higher pitched as he continues, Selina closing her eyes, the feeling of the Captain's cock fucking her mercilessly. The noise or the frame hitting the wall with each thrust, she was close to her orgasm, the sensation flooding her mind, overwhelming her causing her to shudder. Steve notices her quivering, a smirk develops on his face knowing he's pleasing her, he continues on bringing himself ever closer to finishing inside her. He pulls on her hips and thrusts in deep shooting his load inside.

Steve pulls out and unties her from the frame, they both lie on the bed together for a while, Selina catching her breath, "Well, if this is what a bad girl gets for stealing, I might do it nightly!" Selina smirks lying against his chest running a finger down it. He smiles embracing her in his arms, she gazes up into his eyes, watching him look back into hers, "Steve I...I love you." He smiles, gently placing his hand on her cheek, "I love you too." They lay there for a moment, enjoying each other's embrace. Selina sits up, "We better get going while it's still night." He pushes himself off the bed and swings his body round his legs on the floor, "Sounds like a good idea." She winks at him as they both proceed to get dressed. He turns to watch her zipping up her costume, a smile overtaking his face. "Found something you like, Captain." She turns around smiling, noticing him staring, "Was I that obvious?" Steve laughs lightly,  Steve leans in and kisses her passionately on the lips. Holding her hand they both exit the penthouse, Steve left a handwritten note behind.

Sorry for the mess.