𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

┍━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┑

Oh well, shit happens.
 Life goes on.

┕━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

Clarisa awoke bright and early next morning, taking a moment for herself to go over all that had happened during the previous night.

Sighing, she throws her feet over her bed and goes to the bathroom to freshen up a bit, but not removing her pajamas and just putting on a bra underneath.

She walks out of her bedroom, accidentally waking up Robby as well.

Oh well.

Yawning, Clarisa pours herself a bowl of Cheerioes while Robby also wakes up, entering the kitchen.

"Hey Rob," Clarisa yawns, scratching above her eyebrow.

"Hey," Robby greets, "Thanks for letting me crash here."

"Yeah, sure, no problem." Clarisa waves him off, also getting out another bowl of cereal for him.

"Cheerios?" He asks and she nods. "Cool."

Footsteps running through the apartment are then heard as young Quinn LaRusso enters the kitchen wearing her iconic pair of overalls with paint splattered across it and a striped blue and violet shirt on underneath, paired with her favourite fingerless gloves and her favourite matching painted headband on top.

Quinn signs good morning to the teens by putting her hand to her chin and then taking her left hand, placing it onto her right arm and bringing her right arm in an upwards motion.

Clarisa smiles and does the same back, getting out a mug of milk for the youngest LaRusso.

"What does that mean?" Robby asks, watching the two girls converse, silently.

"It means good morning." Clarisa answers, taking a bite out of her cereal.

"How do you do it?" Robby asks, purely curious. Clarisa finishes her bite of cereal and gets up and faces him.

"Well, start by touching your chin and bringing your hand out a bit. Like this." Clarisa explains doing the motion, Robby following.

"Then, you wanna take your right or left arm, depending on which one you write with, and you put it over and onto the other arm where your elbow would be, but on the inside" Clarisa continues and shows Robby how.