8. Jimin's miserable life

After Jimin sat on the seat for a while, Taehyung also came down in a clean white shirt and sat calmly next to Jimin.

Zach turned around and saw redness on Taehyung's face. "Taehyung, what's wrong with your face?"

It was time for the donation session, Jimin rolled his eyes and laughed, "President Kim is just so excited that he has the opportunity to contribute to the poor old and children living in the mountains, that's why the face turned red!"

Taehyung gave him a warning stare.

Zach took a suspicious glance on Taehyung and Jimin, and turned to look at the stage without saying a word.

After the donation session, it was break time. The cunning businessmen started to stand up with some calculations, and went to have conversations with others.

Zach whispered in Taehyung's ear and left.

After he left, Taehyung saw that there was some curiosity in Jimin's eyes. He coldly explained, "He wants to be the special assistant in Kim's. So he must go to Germany to study for half a month before he joins the office."

Jimin replied with an "Oh".

Taehyung continued, "When he gets back to the company, he will work with you. You help him to familiarize himself with the company's situation."

Jimin stared at him.

Asking him to lead Zach? He must be out of his mind.

Zach was secretly restless. If they worked together, they would fight at the back all the time, that would be a big show.

Seeing Jimin's face in obvious shock and anger, Taehyung somehow felt a little better. "I have made up my mind. Look out for yourself. Zach is weak, so you should be more tolerant. If he is wronged....."

"Then you'll fire me?"

Taehyung's smile froze on his face. After a while, he spat out a few words through his teeth. "You wish!"

As soon as he finished these words, several business partners of Kim Group came over with wine glasses. They pretended to be sincere and began conversation with shrewdness in their eyes.

Jimin got out of the conversation and looked around the venue.

Those big shot went and surrounded Taehyung, it was just the right time for him to slip aside to have a good time.

A waiter walked up to him and asked, "Sir, would you like a glass of champagne?"

Jimin nodded and reached out his hand to pick up a glass of champagne from his tray. Just as he put it to his lips, he suddenly remembered that he was pregnant. He pursed his lips and put the champagne back to the tray. "Actually..... better not"

He was pregnant and could not drink. What's more, he was not a good drinker so it was better for him not to drink.

Although the waiter was confused, he did not say much, he just nodded and left.

"Is there any warm water?" Jimin asked before the waiter walked away.

The waiter nodded and said, "Please wait for a moment."

Jimin waited in the same place for a while, but so long until he frowned. When he saw the waiter, with a strange expression, walked up to him and said, "Sir, here you are."

Jimin did not hesitate. He picked up the glass, raised it to his mouth and took a sip.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the liquid was put into his mouth, it was like fire, which made his whole face red.