25. email

Sandy Forbes.

Sandy was awakened by his movement of getting up. He straightened up and rubbed his eyes. "You're awake."

"Why are you here?" Jimin leaned against the wall and relaxed his sleeping arm. "Have you been here for a long time?" Sandy looked at his cell phone. "It's been more than two hours since I came here. You slept like a dead pig, so I didn't wake you up." Then, he reached out and touched Jimin's stomach. "Can a man be pregnant?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I have to explain to everyone who touched me. It's a read-through machine, right?" Sandy smiled and looked at Jimin's stomach in surprise.

Who would have thought that under this man's strong chest was a white and fat belly with a baby's belly?

Sandy laughed and said, "Hey, do you know? The matter of your pregnancy was going to be sent to all kinds of newspapers and media. Taehyung didn't spend any money on it at all. It's all sealed up. Otherwise, I'm afraid that there will be all kinds of media and research teams who want to bother you these days."

Jimin was stunned. "..... I thank him."

"You two have a child, so it's hard to deal with the next thing." Sandy leaned back in his chair and yawned. "But no matter what, The Kim Family definitely have a say in the future."

"Who the hell is going to enter the Kim family?" Jimin snorted. "Does his family hide gold? Do I have to be shameless?"

"You don't have to say." Sandy said seriously, "He may really have gold."

Jimin raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

He didn't care about Taehyung's money.

Even if he couldn't earn it by himself, he didn't have to rely on Taehyung to survive.

"That's all." Sandy saw that he was depressed, so he changed the topic. "You sent me a message yesterday that you're going to open a store. What's your plan?"

Jimin took out the information from the side and gave it to him. "I'm going to open a milk tea shop after I leave the hospital and hire some people. I'm in charge of the operation. Let's get a bigger scale. Let's get some casual milk tea. I think this project is going to be successful."

Sandy turned over a few pages. "Your store hasn't been named yet."

"I didn't think about it." Jimin crossed his hands. His eyes were a little blank as if he was thinking about something. "We have to have a cute name."

"There's no need to think about it. I've already thought it through for you."

Jimin looked over.

My store is called a duck, and your store is called a cup of milk. From now on, when I make a duck, you can make milk. It's one of the two giants in the city. It's amazing!" Sandy said with a smirk.

"F*ck you," Jimin gave him a shudder and said, "I'm telling you, during this period of time, the low-risk and illegal investigation is very strict. You should be careful."

"Got it." Sandy frowned and rubbed his head. "When will you be discharged from the hospital?"

"Almost," Jimin stared at the liquid in the bottle that fell down drop by drop. It fell down in an extremely regular manner. "I guess we can go home to rest after another half a month."

**********

After Sandy left, Jimin did not continue to sleep. Instead, he leaned against the ceiling, looking at the ceiling thoughtfully.

When he discharge from the hospital, it would be a brand new life.

There was no need to pay attention to Taehyung. He could rent a small room with a balcony, buy a set of cat and cat toys for the head of Muffin, and buy a few imported bags of cat and food. He could go to the baby supplies store in advance to see those small things and buy some clothes and shoes for men and women. The store had to find the decoration company to arrange it, and then hire a few more shop assistants, and then make propaganda advertisements, and open.....