9.Kim Rose

Jimin woke up early with a hangover headache.

When he woke up, the sky was still dark. He decided to go back to bed and slept for another half hour. When he woke up again, the morning sun had risen and the sky was slightly bright.

After washing up, he went to the spacious living room and sat down on a small blanket in front of the huge french windows which presented a great view.

The sky was vast, there were skyscrapers, and there were scattered lights in those tall buildings.

He recalled what had happened yesterday, but only remembered that he was forced to drink. He could not remember what had happened after that.

Forget it. If you could not remember it, then no needed to think about it.

Anyway, he could only do some abnormal things when he was drunk. It's better if he could not remember it.

He reached out his hands and gently touched his stomach, thinking he had to go to see a doctor this afternoon.

After drinking during pregnancy, even though he only had a small amount, it was still very dangerous.

"Meow....."

Muffin came over with light kitten steps and naturally got into Jimin's arms. The furry and fat body curled up slightly, and it narrowed its eyes comfortably.

Jimin tapped its head with his finger. Muffin was so enjoyed and purred a few times.

The scene of a man and a cat was extremely harmonious and peaceful. For a moment, Jimin felt a little better.

"Master Park, you're awake."

Jimin turned his head and saw that it was the housekeeper Carson.

"I woke up early in the morning, so I thought I'd better just get up. Good morning, Uncle Carson!" Jimin said with a smile.

Carson put breakfast on the side table beside Jimin. "Breakfast, Master Park please have it while it's still hot."

There was a mellow milk, a pancake, and a bowl of porridge in the tray. The pancake was fried crispy and smelled good, garnished with syrup, it was so aromatic. The bowl of purple longan porridge was thick and smooth and would make anyone felt hungry.

"And this one." Housekeeper Carson put down another tray. "If Master Park finishes eating, please take this to the young master. He may not be awake at this hour. I'm afraid of disturbing him if I go in."

Jimin nodded.

He picked up a jade-white spoon, scooped up a small spoonful of porridge, and put it into his mouth. It was smooth, sweet, and not greasy at all, it was just right. He reached out to take a pancake and bit it. It was so crispy.

With delicious food like this, what else he would need in this life?

He quickly finished the breakfast and satisfactorily wiped the corners of his mouth with a small towel. He looked at Taehyung's breakfast stealthily, pouted his mouth, and secretly picked up two pancakes.

Taehyung seemed that he doesn't like so fancy pancakes.

He definitely did not like it.

Jimin secretly grabbed Taehyung's breakfast and bit it with a satisfied look. After eating two, he pursed his lips, picked up the breakfast tray, and walked to Taehyung's room.

As soon as he entered the door, the heavy curtains were still closed, and it was really dark. He put down the breakfast and turned his body to open the curtains. The warm sunlight shone into the room, and for a moment, his mind was much more open.