Chapter Six Baseball games and hotties

~Julie~

I dragged my cold hand over my face, that was instance. I looked at Alyssa smiling, she was fighting to get out of Alec's grip. It was quite a sight.

"Alec put her down and go to your Alpha, Alyssa and I have to get packing." I told him walking towards the stairs, seeing Fey trotting towards me with a frown on her face.

"What's wrong Fey?" I asked the blonde haired girl, she looked at me with her big brown eyes.

"You really shouldn't do this. I know when fey are about to do magic and I can feel that a very powerful fey is about to do some magic." Fey said warningly.

I smiled reassuringly at her, "We'll be fine. It's just a sleepover. Besides Alyssa has known these people for five years now. Thanks for worrying though, Fey." I said packing my stuff, a shirt pants and some underwear and shiz.

Dragging my duffel bag down the stairs I was met with Alyssa and Alec staring daggers at each other. Dropping my stuff, I walked over to them and placed a hand on their shoulders making them jump.

"Ready to go?" I asked Alyssa.

Through clenched teeth she spat out a 'yes' and yanked me over to the car. I smiled at a worried looking Fey and waved to the adorable red headed Jackson. I got up into Alyssa's blue Ford truck, buckled my seat belt and looked out the window as Alyssa drove to the park where we are going to meet the boys.

Just then my favorite song, Heroine by Sleeping with Sirens came on. Alyssa and I being the fan girls we are, we started to sing it.

"My eyes roll back 

The ceiling fades

I breathe you in

Exalt your flames

Let's lose our minds

Come here to me

We're wasting time

Darling can you hear me?"

I sang nodding my head to the beat, my eyes on the road. I noticed something watching us, it was a deer. I watched it's brown furry body fly past.

"Heroine my sweetest sin

I can't seem to get enough

Pull me under, wake me up

Feel the rush

Morphine, lover make me numb

Make it so I can't get up

Paper thin 'til you sink in

Could you be my heroine?"

Alyssa sang, her eyes focused on the road by still dancing in her seat. She swerved the car quickly to avoid something dashing out in front. What is happening?

"Do you feel exposed?

Let your feelings show

Can I taste you, can I replace you?

I need to know

Let's lose our minds

Please stay with me

We're wasting, yeah

We're wasting time

Why don't you believe me?"

I replied, still singing my head beginning to feel fuzzy. But we are closer to the park.