The Plan

Adventure Bay,
It was around Midnight when the team returned from their last rescue mission in the ocean. Each pup went to their dog house with the exception of one police pup and s
pilot pup.

"Uhm , Skye? Can I have a moment of your time?" Asked Chase with as much as conviction and seriousness as he could.

"Sure thing, Chase! What's up?" Replied the Skye after doing a back flip like she always does whenever she's excited.

"The things is... It's about...I mean...what I'm trying to say is..." Blabbered the k9 police pup through his many tries of telling her his most hidden truth.

"Yes? What is it?" Asked Skye, a bit happy by her tone and the way her eyes were shining. Clearly looking impatiently for his next words.

"Sigh... Never mind, well done on today's rescue mission. You've did a great job" finished the k9 leader before departing to his sleep.
If he stayed even for a second the police pup would've have noticed Skye's tears running down her cheeks like a waterfall. She was so close to finally hear his true feelings and it all turned to dust. The pilot pup with a last gaze turned towards her leader, left to sleep and probably heal the wound from tonight's fail, yet again.

Seeing all the events happening right before his eyes, hidden from their vision was the second leader in command of the team, Marshall. The fire pup couldn't believe how things have switched from good to bad. His best friend had it all under control then it all evaporated like the water in the desert. He couldn't let things end here or continue this way.

'I can't stay like this and let their magic never be completed. It won't do them any good and neither to us to see them act so indifferent towards one another.'

The fire pup for about an hour stayed in one place, searching through his thoughts for the answer to his dilema .His end of thoughts eventually ended with his gaze set towards the full moon illuminating the night sky.

And then it happened, the idea came to him like a shooting star, dancing between his eyes. Twinkling like the stars before him. Without wasting any seconds he left to tell of this next plan to his other friends.

On his way towards his recycle pup friend, the fire pup saw his other swimming pup walking in sleep murmuring a song. He was going to laugh but stopped the moment he saw where exactly his friend's direction was taking him. And it wasn't anything good by the looks of it. The top of the cliff wasn't the ideal place for a midnight walk, especially if said friend had no way of knowing it himself. So the fire pup did the right stuff, ran as fast as he could to stop his friend before things end drastically.

"Zuma! Zuma! Zuma!" Yelled the fire pup but it seems his friend didn't even heard him prompting Marshall to use his water cannon on said swimming pup. Which it did the trick, by the way Zuma was releasing curses every spam of seconds. His relief didn't settled right away though. It's true his friend stopped marching but the earth beneath him was cracking. Without much as a rational thought, the fire pup did the stupidest move possible. Jumped to catch said sleepy pup, yet all it did was bringing both of them down the cliff. Seems like even the most insane plans are not always the best choice of action, thought the fire pup as he was falling down.

"I knew Zuma was insane whenever he went sleeping, that I can understand him. But to see Marshall doing it too, makes me believe the missions we had lately were to much for you to handle my friend" came a gruff voice, one the fire pup recognised immediately and was glad to have around. Raising his head to look up to only to be met with the metal claw and small smile of his other friend. He owe the recycle pup his life, the time couldn't be any impeccable.

"They might, but even the most insane ideas bear fruit to success... sometimes" ended Marshall with a chuckle followed after a sigh.

"Uhm, I know this maybe be out of context but...can you please stop the talking and pull us up ALREADY!!?" yelled desperately the sleep now awake pup.