A/N

Hey there,
I'll just be quick and straight to the point. Reason why I pretty much don't update regularly is because I am still getting a hang on describing scenes through a song. Taking each verse and try  my best to describe it without leaving you in the shadows with what is going around here and there. I am still a rookie writer, still learning a few things, describing scenes where usually it involves dancing or either singing. Fighting scenes are not problem at the moment since I pretty much have a hang of it. Another point which I want to discuss is the way this story is progressing. Most Chase and Skye fanfictions, either start with them from the beginning or just from the middle. I am a more of a person who wants to see different things. For once having their friends helping in sorting the difficulties that "feelings" represents. All of us have gone through that. Moving on, the inspiration towards fanfics like this usually comes from me listening to songs, as it says on my profile. While in the show the pups are normal in my fanfics they're are totally different. (Like Having Zuma, Rocky and Marshall more talkative) Also before I forget Ryder doesn't belong in this fanfic. I wanted for once to have Chase being the leader instead of Ryder. It suits with what I am preparing for them. From now on my fics will always be like this. So, I guess thanks for reading this and will probably see you with the next chapter. I always say "Expect the unexpected". 

P.s Don't worry about Chase and Skye not being included yet. I don't want to end things like what other writers did. You know, not changing some things from the show. Just as the title says "Love is where you find it", I am building the action towards that point. So you will be able to finally see those two. With that said, Take care! 

D.W.Woofin