Unexpected surprises

Once the night has settled for today's sleep. The moon and stars soon followed too. Resting for tonight's big event of surprises.

The golf around adventure bay graced it's citizens with a deep mist engulfing it a whole. A cold surprising mist Captain Turbo woke up to while preparing for today's new sea adventure that has yet to start.

Captain Turbo was brewing his coffee while looking ahead of its ship to the unknown horizon. Not knowing that his adventure will arrive sooner in the form of three pups from the team who saved his life many times in the past.

The city of adventure bay was surrounded by the fog of morning daylight. Everyone was preparing for today's daily dose of work. The three pups of the paw patrol, compromised of Marshall, Rocky & Zuma were making their way towards the Venture Port of Ships. After skillfully avoiding the others and their leader Chase.

*moan* "Dude, I know you two told me to wake up early in the morning. But isn't this a bit too much?" Asked the sleepy Zuma yet again moaning his awful wake up call courtesy to his two friends disrupting it.

"It was either this or face Chase with a detailed explanation as to our departure. You should know better Zuma" Responded Rocky shaking his head at Zuma's density.

"Even so dude, ya could've take it a bit slower in waking me up. I felt like an earthquake was coming." Said Zuma annoyed at his friends way of wake up call.

"A bit slower? Zuma surely you don't recall your adventure from last night. Where you almost fell of the cliff. It took me to use my water cannon to wake you up. Since words didn't even faze through you" Sighed Marshall at his friend antics

"That can happen to anyone, not just myself." Replied Zuma trying to prove his point, though from the incredulous looks the other two were giving him. Didn't convinced them enough.

"Zuma ,out of all of us, you are the heaviest of sleepers. You are fast asleep and hard to wake up. Don't you remember what Chase did to you that morning yesterday before the mission?" Laughed Rocky at his swimming friend morning exercise "wake up" their leader executed.

*Laughs* "You mean the way he used the cable to drag Zuma on a 10 mile course so early in the morning? Oh dog! I couldn't stop laughing." Asked Marshall while rolling on the floor, laughing out loud.

"That wasn't funny dude, I couldn't sleep at all through all that ordeal!" Replied a now indignant Zuma, red with embarrassment.

"That was the point! To keep you awake from falling asleep again. And it did the trick. I'm glad for once I wasn't the victim of his 'morning exercise'." Ended Rocky in a laugh before resuming his walk.

"Anyways, we should accelerate our pace and reach the docks before Chase starts his morning scout routine around Adventure Bay." Said Marshall after running in the direction of the docks. The other two not so far behind him.

If it's one thing that they were afraid more than the "wake up" calls in the morning. It was definitely their leader catching them in the act of escape.

The horizon ahead was still filled with the fog of morning daylight. But that won't pose an obstacle to Captain Turbo's confidence in his ability to bypass such limits mother nature sets along the sailor's way.

'Seems like today's a new day for sailing to the unknown horizon and vast ocean filled with myths and legends. That kept most people away with their frightening tales. Though for those who's curiosity have no fear in the face of danger, couldn't stop their advance. Yet if it wasn't for their act of curiousity, we wouldn't be where we are today with our knowledge.' were his thoughts while gazing at the unknown horizon where the fog seems to dissipate soon.