The Rebirth of a king

We see the infamous pirate the man who fought the stronger of pirates in the whole allying with some declaring war on the government , fighting for the ones he loves,becoming the second king of the pirates and finding the legendary Treasure known as the one piece but now we see him walking In The town called lounge town were the first king was born and died at now he's ready to live his final moments.

Luffy: so this is how it huh shi shi shi well it was fun as it lasted . He chuckles at the thing he said to himself.

Marine: hey shut prisoner. Jabbing his staff at him but ended up breaking on his face.

As they led him through the crowd they watch him walk to his death but the look on his showed that he wasn't sacred to die .

As the mummerd about him and his appearance as they see him walk closer and closer to the execution platform where the first king of the pirates died at

Marines looked at him surprised to see him not scared or afraid of his death he just smiled not showing any hint of fear at all.

And when they finally reached the platform they walked up the flight of stairs,when he got to the top he knelled down and face ground .

They two executioners beside him raised their blades into the air ready to impale him but as soon they could some one in the crowd called out to him.

  Guy: hey pirate king tell us.a man from the crowd spoke up to the king.

Luffy perked his head up at the random outburst from the strangers yelling.

Guy: tell us tell us where did you hide it the legendary treasure the treasure known as the ONE PIECE.

marine: hey you there shut the fu-. But he stop as he heard laughter coming from luffy.

Luffy: shishishi you want my treasure then huh.he stood up to face the whole crowd.

Marine2: hey sit back down.

Luffy: na let me answer.he stepped up closer to the edge of the stairs.

Luffy stood in front of everyone to watch him.

Luffy: shishishi you want my treasure. he sat down with the two who were about stab him cross their swords In front of him.

Luffy: then you have to find it first I've hid it all where no man could never find it go ahead Search for it and

Luffy: then you have to find it first I've hid it all where no man could never find it go ahead Search for it and. He glanced over to the side where he could spot his friends staring at them crying for him. And even Coby who was now a admiral crying with other Marines who he made friends with In the past.

And with that they two marine stabbed him right then and there his life flashing before his very eyes his childhood his friends his family and finally his dreams before he shut his eyes he let out one more word.

Luffy: And good luck to those who find it .finish his speech for the very last time.

And with that he died with a smile on his face when he finally shut his eyes for the very last time.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

As he closed his eyes and reponen them again he was Being held by a woman with glasses on her face her hair put in a bun and looked over to see a man hugging her while smiling happily straight at him.

Camila: shes so adorable mi Amor.Hugging her baby close to her.

Dad: yes my love shes perfect In every way we could ever imagine.

Doctor: so you have any names for your newborn child.

Camila: actually I do have one in mind.

Doctor: and what that be ma'm. Giving her a clipboard with her name signature.

Camila: her name will be luz d noceda. Wiring on the piece of paper.

Dad: why put D in her name.

Camila: i dont know but something about feels special just like her.

The little girl in her arms would know her destiny in this world knowing she will have a purpose in it.

End of chapter one. I hope you guys enjoy this small little chapter if y'all don't like it then I'll completely rewrite it for you guys thank u and have a good day