A new adventure

We see luz outside of a bus stop with her mom because she was heading off to summer camp after she at the office discussing on why she beat up bully who was bullying a girl.

Luz: do i have to go mama. she puffed her cheeks in anger while placing her hat next to the trash bin.

Camila: yes mija you have to go camp will be fun you write check books and learn to love public radio.

Luz: but i don't like doing any of those things i like training eating sleeping as well as anime.smiling at her mom.

Her moms phone ring and she looked to see it was from work.

Camila: oh that work i have to go( kisses her cheek) bye mija. And she walk off.

Luz: bleh who need that crappy reality checking camp stuff I'm going to do my own thing. She goes to get her hat and saw it was missing.

Luz: huh what the heck where do it go. She rummage through the trash bin trying to find her favorite hat she wondered where it went before she heard a hoot coming from the side.

Luz looked over and saw a owl holding a bag full of stuff and in that stuff is luz straw hat.

Luz: hey you dumb bird give me back my hat. The owl didn't say anything because it's a bird they don't talk before it started to run away into the forest.

Luz: hey come back here you. She ran after the owl to retrieve her hat back from it.

Each turn she took luz saw it was about to get away she didn't want it to take her hat and she used her stretching powers to catch up to it.

Luz: alright then you asked for it. She twists her legs in to springs making her catch up to the owl making it shocked that made it run faster even more as she was about to grab it ran into a abandoned shack in the woods.

Luz: since how long has this place been here for it doesn't matter all that matters is my hat. She walked inside and saw it go through a glowing door and she went in it.

As she went through the door she ended up in a weird place which that resembled a tent with a whole bunch of junk and weird items in it but she saw the owl about to get pit she stretch her hand out and caught it.

Luz: aha thought you could get away from me hah owl but you weren't fast enough. She takes back her hat from the owl as she was About to check the rest of the tent someone called out at her.

Eda: hey you there what are you doing to owlbert. She walked in to face the girl who had her bird.

Luz: uhhh hey lets just. She runs to the door only to see it fold up and fly over to the woman.

Eda: you ain't going any were.

Luz: i take that as a challenges than weird lady. She charged at her delivering a punch in the gut making her fall down the the floor giving luz the chance to run out from the back of the tent.

As she going to continue to run she stops as she almost falls off the cliff she looks up to see the most amazing thing she has ever seen.