The discovery

4 years have passed and we see luz outside at the park with her mother her dad died In a accident and she felt sad by his lost but in her third birthday he gifted her a straw hat which he made barehanded from pure straw and she wore that hat every day as her treasure and would never let anything bad to it as a reminder of her father.

Camila: mija could you come here real quick I need your help.

Luz:whats wrong mama. Running over to her moms voice.

Camila: mija listen my glasses fell off and landed in that Little sewer gate and since my hands are too big to fit I need you to get it out for me because your hands are small to fit in there.she points down on the sewer gate on the floor at the parking lot of the park.

Luz: don't worry mama I'll get them for you.she kneels down and puts her and in it felling nothing.

All she knew that It wasn't that big but she saw the glasses and tried to grab them but failed but she didn't want to give up on her mom so she used all her strength to fish it out she finally did she felt her moms glasses she grabbed them without second thought.

Luz: mama i did it I got them.

Camila: really that's great mija thank you.she got a phone call and tuned around to take it.

As luz was about to pull her arm out she didn't expect to see her entire arm to become 12 feet long.

Luz: What!! Whats going on why is my arm like this. She was shocked to see her entire arm stretch as if it were made of rubber she saw that her mom was about to be done talking over the phone and she  tired to change her arm back she shakes it over and over Again to fix it and finally it was able to go back to the way it was while holding her moms glasses.

Camila: sorry about that luz it was from work oh you've gotten my glasses back thank you mija. Luz gave her mom glasses and put them back on her face.

Luz was in the other hand was baffled at what her arm just did she wondered on how it did she do that stretch thing can her whole body do can she become big millions of thoughts were running in her head camila noticed this and was worried for her and ask her a question.

Camila: luz sweetie are you alright you looked like your worried about something.went oh her knees to get close to her daughter.

Luz: huh oh nothing mama I'm just uhh missing my straw hat that's all and I can't find it.she pretend to look around to find her hat.

Camila: *chuckles* oh luz sweetheart it's right behind you silly on your back. Pulls her hat and puts it on her head.

Luz: oh I didn't know I guess I jus wasn't looking shishishi.laughing nervously at her stupidity.

Camila: alight alight say it's about getting late we should get Goning so what would you want for dinner mija. Holding her hand and were walking over to the car.

Luz: i want meat my favorite. Drooling at her favorite food.

Camila: alright how many do you want this time.

Luz: i want eight steaks. Jumping in the air.

Camila: wow such a big appetite alight I'll do that.

And with that they left the park on there way home after they ate camila went to her bedroom to rest but expect for luz who was wide awake in her room and was questioning at what she did at the park earlier.

Luz: i wonder how I did that I wonder if my entire body can do that. She looked over her side and saw her good witch auza book she threw her hand and to her surprised it stretch again she was amazed by this and did it again but with a tree she quickly ran over to her bedroom window and opened it.

Luz: this is going to be fun. She stretches both her arms at the tree she held on to a branch and after several seconds she jump out of her window and immediately went hollering towards the tree at a very high speed she tired to stop but was too late she hit her entire head through on the tree.

After several minutes she didn't feel anything she began wondering if she can stretch her legs.

Luz: alight let's do this gum gum tall women. She point herself at the sky and her legs began going high up above the trees she looked downed and saw that her legs had grown in unbelievably high. Woah woah I didn't expect this ahh. She accidentally tripped in on a tree and fell it took about two minutes and landed hard on the pavement making a body print.

Luz: ahhh shi shi shi that was awesome I want to do it again.she saw that she was far away from her house and thought that would take awhile to walk but she had a idea there were was a light post and a electric post close to each other. Well well well looks like I just found a new way of transportation.

Luz: ok let's do this . She started to stretch both her arms out and grabbed on both of the light post and electric post and walk backwards her arms going further and further and when she finally stop and took a deep long breath. Alright let do this gomu gomu slingshot.

And with that luz jump and launch herself like a projectile she was Shoring through the air like as she was a Marble being shot out of a slingshot and that she so to herself but she could see her house and was to crash int the front yard she couldn't stop herself yet she hit the side of her house that was close to her bedroom window.

Luz: uhhh welp that was fun well better get to bed. She unstuck herself from the wall and used her power to reach the window and crawl inside.

Luz sat at her bed and thought at what she did just now today she began to wonder if these powers were a gift to her from something or someone but one thing came to her mind while she set her straw hat down on the table next to her.

Luz: This it a start of a new adventure. And with that she fell asleep.

End of chapter 2 I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'm glad of y'all liked it and if there's anything wrong I'll go back and change it thank you and stay tune