Marked

Harry let out a small moan as Draco kissed and gently sucked on his neck. The Dominant was very eager to mate his submissive so that he wouldn't die. And let's be honest, he was a bit to eager to have sex after he vowed he would stop having sex with people a year ago when he found out it was possible that he was a veela and would have a mate.

While a part of Harry definitely wanted to stop and pull away because he was nervous and honestly a bit scared that he might get pregnant. He also wanted this. He wanted Draco. More specifically for Draco to take his virginity but he wanted him none-the-less. Harry thought for a few minuets before he straddled Draco a bit more and began to rock his hips back and forth on the larger males groin.

Harry continued like this and it didn't take long before both of them where hard, their bulges pulsating against one another. Small moans and whines could be heard coming out of the submissive. Draco just continued to enjoy the feeling of his small omega squirming and whimpering on him as he continued to leave hickies on his neck. Determined to find his marking gland so he could mark them.

A few more minuets past and Draco finally found what he was looking for. Indicated by a louder moan and shiver from Harry. The Dominant continued to kiss and suck on that spot until he felt his fangs drop as he bit into Harry's neck. The submissive gasped and moaned loudly. However after Draco pulled his teeth out of him Harry was quick to squirm away from him and try to cover his lap, his face a deep shade of red.

Because the poor submissive had ended up cumming in his pants and was now mortified.

______________________________________

Sorry that it's kind of short. But I wanted to write something and I added a bit of spice! The next chapter might be 100% nsfw so whatch out!

With love
    ~Mercury