Birthday Pain

Harrys P.O.V

     Harry woke up the morning of August 31 (I'm sorry I can't remember Harrys birthday) and was immediately struck with pain. He screamed loudly, alerting Ron and the other Gryffindors. Ron jumped up and ran to his best friends bed. "Harry?! Whats wrong?" He shouted. Harry however, as he was in great pain, was unable to answer him with anything more but a blood curlding scream.

  Ron quickly forced the other male Gryffindors to leave and ran as fast as he could to get Hermione.

   Once he had returned to Harry's side they noticed that he was perfectly fine now. But they also noticed that he had cat ears and a cat tail. The 2/3 of the golden trio gulped and looked at eachother in pure confusion.

   "How is that possible?" Ron shouted.

  "I-Im not sure Ron. Only a submissive wizard could be a neko. And lilly was muggleborn and it has to be in ones genetics." Hermione stated. Still baffled herself.

  Just as ron was about to reply Remus came running in as he was the defence teacher still. "WHATS WRONG?!" He shouted. "My cub is in pain whats wrong?!" He shouted again.

  Little did any of them know that with all the yelling, the small neko had awoken and was curretly crying because of the noise.

__________________________________

There's another terrible chapter. Im trying guys I really am. I'm sorry that they are so short and not at all descripted. But I'm gunna start updating more often.

   Would you guys rather have a shorter chapter every week or a longish one ever other week?