"The Mate Talk"

Harry's P. O. V.

      Remus was still on Harry's bed hugging him while his other two fathers were sitting in front of him. "So your real name is Harry James Black-Snape-Lupin." Remus said to the now calmed Harry. "But enough of this sadness for now. Harry I think we need to talk to you about your very near future." Severous said.

  "Starting tomorrow Harry you will be able to start looking for your mate. And If you do you need to gain their acceptance and they yours. You have 6 days after meeting them to convince your mate to accept you or your submissive sent with be one-hundred times stronger and will attract every un-mated dominant creature and they will force-claim you." Sirius explained.

   "You'll know when you find your mate because their sent will be a thousand tines stronger than anyone elses. And your inner-neko will start to go on edge and when you look into each-others eyes you'll subconsciously utter a single word. "Mate."" Remus said smiling.

Harry gulped nervously. Eoundering who his mate was and If he would accept him or not.

  "And within 2 months after that.... You wilm go into heat." Sirius hesitated. "And for a week straight your sex-drive will spike, and it will cause you great pain unless you mate." Sirius then gulped and paused. "A-And you'll most-likely end up pregnant."

  Harry gasped. His bright sparkling green eyes widened in slight fear. "B-B-But what if I-I'm not re-ready?" Harry asked in a cute-quiet voice.

  "You'll have to be hun. I'm sorry." Remus replied hugging him tighter.

  Harry simply nodded. "O-Okay. S-So what's gunna happen now? Wh-Where do I go wh-when the years over? Do I go to the b-burrow? O-Or go with you guys?" Harry shakily asked.

   "Your definatly coming with us where you can be protected. Unless you have found your mate.." Severous growled. Harry had definate suspicions that Severous was the total dominant one.

   "Thank god. I don't know how much more time I could spend at the burrow. I swaer Ron gets dumber and dumber by the day. Hermione is bossy as hell. And Ginny just wants to marry me for my money."

_______________________________

A/N so I realized that my POVs aren't actually in that persons point of view. So from now on whoever's POV it is will just focas on that person, their thoughts, and basically what's going on in their life where they are at.