Chapter 5

Hi~ It's me. I forget to write about the girls age on the last chapter.

Nayeon is 12 y.o.
JeongMoSa is 11 y.o.
Jihyo, Mina is 9 y.o.
Dahyun, Chaeyoung is 7 y.o.
Tzuyu is 5 y.o.

Disclaimer: whatever happened here, for story purpose only
English isn't my first language so please understand

Note: a long chapter~

Trouble Maker Triplet - Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana

Part 4

Sana POV

After we splitted up, I brought Momo to restroom as plan and waited for Chanmi to brought my spare uniform. Luckily eomma always kept spare uniform for me. Why? Because I was clumsy so just incase if anything happened I had a spare uniform. While waiting, I was checking Momo again and asking her about what happened.

"Momo, what actually happened?"

"Haaaaaaaaaa"

She loudly sighed and took a deep breath. I was waiting for her to explain about what happened before.

"So, that girl Yenseo and her gang suddenly came inside class. She hit our table and said about I didn't worth it to stay with you and her more worth it. *sniff* Sooyoung argued with though not saying about us being triplet as we promised to kept it secret. I was trying to calm her down but suddenly she grabbed my hand and dragged me out *sniff*. Sooyoung tried to separated us but her gang grabbed Sooyoung and dragged her outside too. In front of our class , she had her other gang prepared a bucket of water and she pushed me down *sniff* and said loudly that this is what would happen if anyone dare to go against her. She asked 2 girls of her gang to throw the water and laughed loudly *sniff*. She slammed the bucket and came to me to say *sniff* you are nothing worth so *sniff* stay away from Sana."

After explaining what happened from her side, Momo started to cry again. I hugged her and kissed her head and whispered to assure her that everything that girl said was a wrong.

"Momo, my lovely sister. Do you remember what eomma and appa said? No matter what happened, you just need to be yourself and be confident about it. Remember that eomma, appa, eonni, Jeongyeon, me, our sisters, and our friends will always love you. As appa said we will always support you as long as it positive then you don't need to think about their opinions. Always remember that we had your back. We sisters will always help each other. If you are comfortable with your style then be it. As you know Jeongyeon always in her boyish style and she doesn't care about others. I more comfortable with girly style. What matters is you are comfortable then be it. We have different style and it doesn't change ourselves. We will always sisters and we love each other."

I kissed her crown long then wiped her tears. She slowly calmed down and not long after Chanmi came. We asked Momo to dried herself and changed her uniform. When she done, we continued our plan which went to principal room. On our way, we met up with Sooyoung and Jiyeon.