Chapter 1

Sorry for late update... 🙏🙏🙏 

Sorry for any grammar error and please enjoy... 👌🖐

-------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Nayeon – Little Fashionista

Taeyeon POV

"Congratulation ma'am, your baby is healthy and beautiful." Nurse said while giving my baby to me.

I hold my baby, I'm so happy that our baby healthy. I felt my baby moved a bit, looked like try looking for comfortable position.

"Aw, she is so cute." Tiffany said.

Our group or Girls' Generation OT9 came along here to hospital knowing that I was giving birth to our first baby. Jeonsi was still on the way, a bit longer than he should be maybe he got stuck in traffic jam.

"Yeah, she is so cute. Anyway, have you thought about her name?" Sunny said.

"We haven't discussed about it yet. Since you know, Jeonsi haven't know the gender of our baby yet."

"Why? Did he didn't care about your baby?" Yuri asked while getting ready like she wanted to fight someone.

"No no, he wanted it to be surprised. That's why I always asked one of you to accompanied me for checked up. I always sent him pictures of the progress and checked up result but I always need to edit it first." I explained to them.

"If I know he didn't care about you and your baby unnie, I will make sure his life will like hell." Yoona said.

The 8 of them nodded, agreeing with Yoona. This is why I will always love them. They all already like my own sisters, we were always family.

"Thanks Grlrs." I said, my eyes a bit teary and without knowing tears start to running down my face.

"Ow, don't cry Taeyeon unnie. We always love you." Seohyun said.

She came closer and hugged me. Then, all of them took turn to hugged me.

Not long after that Jeonsi came. He immediately bowed, panted. He tried to calm himself down. Soon after that he looked up and bowed to the girls because he younger than all of them.

"Thank you noona for looking after my wife. I'm sorry that I come late. Got stuck in traffic jam." He said while smiled, scared of them.

He wanted to came closer to me, but Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon brought him to sat on sofa in this room. They scolded him. I and the other girls talked to each other while waiting for them to done scolding Jeonsi.

"Tae, may I hold the baby?" Sunny asked.

I nodded and gave her my baby. Good thing my baby didn't cry. We continue to talked until we thought it was enough for them scolding my husband. They were already scolding him for about 10 minutes.

"Girls, I think you need to stop them." I said.

They nodded and Sunny gave my baby back. They stopped the girls and let Jeonsi came to me. He smiled apology to me while I just kissed his lips, gave him sign it's okay. He just then smiled widely and get wider after looking our daughter.

"Our baby is so beautiful. Do you already have name for her, Honey?" Jeonsi asked.

"I was waiting for you. How about you?"

"I did, honestly I already prepared if the baby is boy than his name will be Yeolsin and if the baby is girl her name will be Nayeon. What do you think?"