8. Well...

Samantha and I sat in her living room, watching reruns of our favorite show, Scandal. "Liv is so lucky! She has Jake and Fitz sexy asses all over her!"

I nodded my head in agreement, eating another spoonful of my ice cream. "Right! Jake is so fine, if Liv doesn't want him, I sure as hell do!" I was such a fangirl when it came to Scott Foley, that was my dream man.

"So how's it going with Hakeem?"

"Girl he really ain't shit. I'm just about through with his ass" I shook my head laughing. "Girl please, you know that's your man for life"

"Yeah right. I'm just with him to stall time. I'm really waiting until Lance Gross get tired of his wife" I shook my head at her. "Get it together Sam"

"So when are you gonna tell me about this mystery man of yours?" I looked at her crazy. "Who said I had a man?"

"Em don't try to play me. I know you, and I know you have a man. You've been glowing a lot lately, and your booty is getting bigger" I gasped and laughed. "I don't know what you're talking about"

She gave me a 'really bitch' look. "Ok Sam. But this stays between us! You gotta promise"

"Girl who I'm gonna tell? You're my only friend" she was right. Sam moved down here by herself. I was her only associate.

After I finished telling Sam everything from seeing David at the gym, and Ashlyn wanting me to be their surrogate, she needed a glass of wine; her words, not mine.

After getting a bottle, and pouring us both some, the questions started to flow. "So he was the really fine one that was in the office some time ago?" I nodded my head.

"And that day y'all got it in?" I nodded my head once more. "I knew it!" she yelled while giving me a cheshire cat smile. "What?" I asked.

"How is it?"

"How is what?"

"Don't play dumb. The sex girl! How is it? Is he big?" I laughed. That's Sam for you.

"I don't kiss and tell" I giggled. She smacked her teeth. "Okay, it's amazing Sam! He's such a freak, and I've never been turned on so much by a man in my life"

"He got a brother?" I laughed. "I don't know. I'm about to end things though Sam, it's too risky. I want my own man, not somebody else's"

She nodded her head. "I'll drink to that" she took a sip of her wine. "I'm just curious as to how he's a pastor but he's such a freak"

"Really Sam?" I laughed. "That's what you're thinking about?" I shook my head. My phone dinged, indicating a new text message. I looked at my phone. "Is that him?" I nodded my head.

From: David
Where are you baby? I miss you

To:David
At a friend's house, and we just saw each other Thursday.

Sam got up and went to go put our glasses in the kitchen.

Ding.

From:David
What friend? And that was two days ago. Call me, now.

I went to my call log, dialing his number. He answered on the third ring. "Yes David?"

"I said it's Daddy to you baby"

"David what do you want? I'm over Sam's house"

"Who is Sam? Your new boyfriend or something?"

I laughed. I decided I was going to play along. "Yes. I met him at a club last night, and I've been here every since"

"Emerald, you're testing my patience. I'm about to come get you. What's his address?"

Sam came back into the room. "Hakeem just called, he's coming over. Sorry but you gotta go chica" she whispered. I got up and put on my shoes. "See you later" I whispered giving her a hug.

"David I gotta go, Sam is about to come back into the room. He's taking me home right now so I'll talk to you later" I hung up.

When I got home, I couldn't even hang my coat up because I heard David banging at the door. I answered it, smirking. He pushed passed me, walking into my house. "Where is he!"

I laughed out loud. "Hello to you too"

He looked at me. "This is not the time for games, tell me where he is"

"David calm down, I was just kidding. Samantha is my best friend"

He looked relieved. "Don't play with me like that baby" he said walking up to me hugging me and giving me a kiss.

"What do you want?" I asked as I pulled away. "Now is that any way to greet your man?"

"David, you're not my man. Where's your wife?" He sighed. "Baby are you still mad at me about that?"

"No I'm not mad. I'm just asking a question"

He grabbed my hands. "I can't deny my attraction towards you. I don't want to end what we have"

"David all we have is sex. You can get that from Ashlyn. I've been thinking, and I think it's time for us to end this now. If we keep stringing it along, I'll never get over you"

"I don't want you to" I sighed. "David I have no other choice. You're not leaving her"

"Who said I wasn't?"

"David you're not leaving your wife for me. You barely know me"

"The little I do know about you, I fell in love with. And I don't know about you but I want to keep learning about you and fall even more in love with who I've learned about"

I turned away from him, wiping my tears. This was not me. But I couldn't help the way I felt about the man pouring his heart out to me.

"David if I continue with this, what will be the outcome?"

"It'll be us, I promise"

"But what about your baby?"

"We can have our own"

"David what will people think about their pastor leaving the First Lady for another woman. A woman that was supposed to carry their baby for them?"

He sighed. "I don't know and I don't care" he grabbed me, kissing me passionately. He pulled away. "I'll make it right, I promise"

He picked me up, taking me upstairs; stopping at the bathroom. He ran a bath, and started to undress me. When it was full, and we both were naked, we got in.

We bathed one another, and washed off in the shower. I walked into my room, to get a shirt. While I was bending over, David snuck up on me, grabbing my waist.

"Such a beautiful view" he said trailing his finger up and down my wet slit. I moaned and pushed my ass out farther. I felt his hand come down on my ass. "Mhmm" I moaned out.

I turned around, undoing his towel. It dropped to the floor along with mines. He took my hand, leading me to the bed.

Emerald immediately moaned when she slid down onto David. Loving the feel of him inside her. David heard his phone ringing. Reaching over to silence it, he didn't mean to accidentally answer it. Especially if he knew Ashlyn was on the other line.