079

Elena woke up the next day, checking her phone and seeing that it was 12:48 PM. She has practically been buried into Katsuki's blankets. 'Awwwwh, he tucked me in before he left!' Elena smiled at the thought before she yawned and got up.

Elena simply put on a pair of comfy shorts and a random shirt on the floor. It was definitely Katsuki's. She put on a pair of slippers and walked out of the room, making her way downstairs.

As she stood in the elevator, her mind subconsciously began thinking about Junichiro. 'I wonder why the Hero Commission ever bothers with that bastard anymore.' She thought as the doors opened. She was met with Katsuki and Izuku cleaning, vacuuming around the common area. "Hey Guys!" Elena said and smiled. Katsuki only glanced at her before he turned back to vacuuming.

Elena looked at him in wonder before she shrugged and side hugged Izuku. "M-m-m-morning E-Elena!" Izuku said, stuttering immensely as he blushed.

"M-m-m-morning t-t-to you t-t-too!" Elena teased and laughed. She could feel Katsuki's angry and jealous aura rise through the room but just continued smiling as Katsuki interrupted them. "Oi, lazy ass. Get to work." Kat said and handed her some wipes and other products. "Clean the window sills." He ordered. Making Elena salute before she marched over to the windows and began cleaning.

"Hey, guys. Take a break, I can continue cleaning the rest." Elena said, smiling. She was feeling bad for letting them do all the work all morning. "Really?" Midoriya asked, smiling. Katsuki shrugged and dropped the vacuum. Elena got it with her telekinesis just before it hit the floor. She watched as Katsuki jumped onto the sofa and began watching tv. "Yeah! Of course." Elena said, smiling. Midoriya bowed thankfully as Elena grabbed his vacuum with her telekinesis.

As she began cleaning, Midoriya and Katsuki sat on the sofa, watching tv, or in Midoriya's case, lifted weights.

'I wonder why the fucking Pomeranian is so grumpy today.'

________________________

It had been two hours since Elena began cleaning, and the house honestly looked brand new. "Wow! Elena-chan! You are doing an amazing job!" Midoriya praised. Elena smiled as she levitated to clean the windows better. She took cleaning seriously, cause it often took her mind of things happening in her life.

"So, guys! What do you want to eat today?" Elena asked, seeing as the class wouldn't be back for another hour. "It doesn't matter to me, your food is always amazing!" Izuku said, smiling brightly. Elena laughed. "Katsudon it is then." She said, smirking knowingly at Izuku.

Izuku's face lit up even more as Elena turned to Katsuki. "Kat? What do you want to eat?" She asked gently. Katsuki glanced at her before turning his face to the tv. "Make whatever. I don't care." He said as Elena's smile disappeared. She nodded before she levitated up to the window to continue cleaning it.

Izuku looks at Katsuki in disbelief. "Hey, Kacchan. Treat her nicer! Elena-Chan offers to make you food, she makes you happier, and she is probably the nicest person in the class towards you. So you better treat her like she treats you, if not better." Izuku said, having noticed Elena's smile disappear as she levitated to clean the windows.

Katsuki glared at Izuku before making a "tch" sound. "I guess I'll have some Katsudon! But make it spicy." Katsuki says, making Elena smile slightly before she continued cleaning the windows as she levitated.

________________

As the class finally arrived, they admired the common area. "Hey, are we in the right house? I'm pretty sure this looked like shit before we left." Denki said, making Elena chuckle as she got up from the couch. "Hey guys." She said as Mina and Jiro engulfed her in a tired hug.