4

Jin pov

I was making coffee in the kitchen but suddenly i feel two strong arms around my waist i know who it was.
"Good morning again love " jungkook said and and start kissing on my back neck "morning" i said in soft voice.
"Amm you smells so good baby i want to eat you as my breakfast " jungkook said biting on my neck.

"Aah stop it kookoo" i said and turn to him and warm my arms around his neck "aah why not baby" he said in childish yet cute voice with a paut i kissed on his paut lips and said "mr. Jeon you to go to airport otherwise you will be late " i said and he nod.

"Okay now go and sit on dinning table i will bring your breakfast" i said and he kissed on my chicks and said "okay boss "

Jungkook pov

I was sitting on the chair when the love of my love come from kitchan
"Here is you breakfast my love" Jin said " mmm it's smells so good" i said "what egg or juice?" He ask smiling "you" i said and smirked at him "huh you noughty" he said and blush

I picked his waist and made him to sit on my lap "come on babe, don't blush like this or other wish we end up having se-" he cut me off "stop saying nonsense,or we will late for the airport " Jin said "okay ok darling"

3rd pov

Jin was in kitchen when he heard the car horn "oh i think they come" Jin said smiling.

Jin come out from the kitchen when he heard his mother in law calling him.

"Jinnie oh my god my sweet heart my baby my jinnie how are you my darling?" Mrs. Jeon ask looking at Jin " I'm good mama how are you? How was your trip? Did you enjoy? Did you miss me ? I miss you so much" Jin said looking at mrs. Jeon " i am good my baby and i really enjoyed my trip and i really miss you my baby" said mrs. Jeon kissing his chicks.

"WoW mother and son are loving each other, who am I ? Where is my mama?" Said jungkook in childish voice with a paut "aww come here my baby " said mrs. Jeon hugging jungkook and kiss on his chicks.

"Okay now who am I ?" Said mr. Jeon "hahaha papa come here" Jin said hugging mr. Jeon.
"Mama papa you guys can go and fresh up i will make something for you guys to eat okay" Jin said "yes my baby i really miss your food " mrs. Jeon said "yes" mr. Jeon said agreed whit his wife.