7

Hyyy
I'm back
Hope you enjoy

3rd POV
It's now a week when Mrs wang has come to their house. But still Jin is sad and he is a bit silent from that day. But that time every one was with him to make his mood good especially jimin he talk to him and make him forgot everything.
But now yoongi is going to out of town and jimin is going with him and jungkook's parents are also going to jungkook's father's brother house because his uncle's son is getting married jungkook can't go with them because of work and without jungkook Jin will also not go there.

That's why jungkook is in problem that if he will come to the office Jin will be alone at home and if he will be alone he will become more sad.

Jungkook called jimin for some ideas he knows that jimin will surely help.

*Calling jimin*

"Jungkook: hyy jimin!"

"Jimin: yes hyung"

"Jungkook: I want your help actually"

"Jimin: hmm I think I know what type of help you want"

"Jungkook: what do mean jimin?"

"Jimin: hyung I know you are worried for jinnie"

"Jungkook: umm yeah I actually am and I want your help in this"

"Jimin: hyung I was also thinking about it and I have a idea"

"Jungkook: what idea?"

"Jimin: baby sitting"

"Jungkook:baby sitting?"

"Jimin: yess hyung baby sitting you know naa how much jinnie love kids if he will be around kids he will forget about that matters and will be happy and you also know that jinnie is really good at baby sitting"

"Jungkook: hmm I will think on it and talk to you after coming home"

"Jimin: okk hyung byy"

Jungkook: hmm byy and thanks for your help"

"Jimin: no hyung jinnie is also important for too"

"Jungkook:hmm byy"

*Jungkook cut the call*

Hmm baby sitting huh?? I don't know if it will work or not but I don't want to give jinnie stress too but if he will live at home alone he will be more stressed. Hmm I will talk to everyone at night about this matter.

Time skip

Jungkook's POV

I come to home I saw my mom was there sitting on the sofa.
"Welcome home son" she said with a smile.
"Thanks Mom how are you?" I asked her she smiled and said that she is fine.

I was looking there where is seokjin? I thought
"He is at your room" my mom said looking at me with a smile.
"Ohh did I said it out loud?" I asked her
"No. But your eyes are telling me" she said and laugh out It was embarrassing so I just ran to my room.

I saw seokjin sitting on the bed using his phone I go near to him and kissed his cheek.
"Ahh?" He looked at me Whit confuse face
"Hayy baby" I said and he smiled to me and kissed my cheeks and said "welcome home houny" he smiled to me.

"Baby you know I realllyyyy missed youuuu" I said and try to bite his neck he just hit on my chest and said "go and fresh up first then we all will have dinner together" "hmm okk " i said and go to the bathroom.

Time skip

At the dinner table

3rd POV

Everyone was eating there and jungkook's dad and jungkook and yoongi was busy in talking about business and work and jimin Jin and jungkook's mom where getting bored there.

"YOONGI" jimin screamed yoongi looked at him with worry "what happened baby are you having pain?" Yoongi asked and every one was looking at jimin .

"What type of kid you have give me he/she does not like the normal food just some type of weird combinations look what I'm eating now"jimin said with a pout yoongi looked at his plate jimin was eating and laugh hard jimin was eating salad with soya sauce "baby what type of combinations is this?"
He asked "ask this to your baby who wants to eat this not me okk" Jimin said making everyone laugh.

Time goes like that they all done there dinner jungkook's parents go to their room Jin also go to their room because he was tired.

Now yoonmin and jungkook was sitting on the sofa.
"Jungkook jiminie told me everything about his idea and I think it's good if Jin will be busy with kids he will forget about the matter and he will be also happy" yoongi said and jimin nod in agreement.

"Hyung I know and I also think the plan is good but I don't want to jin to over work and stressed about that" jungkook said his voice full of worry.
"Hyung I know you are worried for jinnie but I think it's the best idea and you know naa how much jinnie love kids he will surely love this too" jimin sakd.

"Hmm okk but who will jinnie baby sitting?" Jungkook asked "hmm hyung I know someone she is my friend she live alone and work so she give her son to baby sitter and I have asked her about it and she agreed on it" jimin said happily.

"Okay. You will talk to jinnie about it then final this idea ok?" Jungkook said and both yoonmin nod their heads in agreement.

Hyyy!!
How are you??
I hope you are doing well
I know this one was kinda boring actually I'm new at this things but I'm trying my best for you guys so please comment your thoughts about it so i can do even better for you guys.

Byy
Have a good day/night

Our Kings 🥰😘💜💜