6

Hyyyy!! I'm beck 😁
I know I know too much late but I'm trying really hard to update this story because of you guys love but I can't but still trying.

Actually I have some problems in my life can't get over from them.

Sooo enjoy hope you like it……

Jimin's POV

Oh why I want to eat to much after knowing that I'm pregnant I eat a lot even Yoon force me to eat much.
Ahh after so much dieting now it's feel bad but whatever me and my baby loves food hehe 🤭.

When I go to the kitchen I saw jinnie was there making something aww he is a really good chef.

"Heyyyy JINNIE" I said
"Oohhh you-you huh jiminie you are pregnant take care of yourself and my baby too" he said and I giggled.
"Haha sorry" I said which he just smiled at me and again start his cooking.
"What are you making btw?" I ask and he replied "kimchi fried rice and chicken"
"Ummm I really missed your food you Know" I said which he giggled on.

We were just chit chatting when the door bell rang.
"Let me see" I said and Jin nod.
I go to the door and opened it. I show a middle age woman was there with flowers in her hand and a small girl was there with her.

I know her and I really hate her you wanna Know why just watch you will know yourself.

"Ooh jiminie you are here omg you become even more beautiful" she said with a creep smile which I hate the most .

"Ohh Mrs wang please come inside" I said with a fake smile.

When she come inside I tell her to sit down and called uncle and aunty.

When aunty come she shaw her cousin and smiled which I Know the fake one.
"O my Mrs wang nice to meet you" she said and Mrs wang smile and they hug each other.
"Please Sid how are you??" Mrs jeon ask
"Oh I'm all fine and this flowers are for you happy anniversary darling" Mrs wang said and aunty took the flowers.
"Thank you for this" Mrs jeon said
"And how are you Mr jeon?" Mrs wang said which Mr jeon replied a smile and said "I'm good sister how's Mr wang doing?" "Ohh he is also good " Mrs wang said.

"And how are you cutie pie?" Aunty asked to aari who is Mrs wang's granddaughter.
"Hello I'm fine Grandma how are you?" Aari said
"Oohh you are such a nice girl sweetie and yess I'm also fine" aunty said and smiled.

Aari was looking everywhere so I asked her what she is looking for then she replied "where is jinnie uncle??" Ohh yeah she really like jinnie and she is the only one who loves jinnie by her heart.

"Ohh did you miss him??" I asked which she nodded.

"Okay let me call him for you" I said.
I really don't want jinnie to meet Mrs wang but if he meet aari his mood will be good so I went to the kitchen.
"Heyy jinnie" I said he looked at me and ask "who come?" I said that Mrs wang and her Granddaughter has come frist his smile was dropped but he smiled again when I said aati really missed him and wanna meet him.

We both go to the living room where everyone was I show Yoon and jk was also there now I smiled at Yoon which he smiled Beck to me.

"Heyy jinnie uncle" aari run to Jin and hugs him .
"Ohh aari did you missed me??" Jin asked and aari nodded Jin pick up aari in his arms she giggled and kissed his cheek and became shy and hind her face at Jin's neck make everyone coo on her cuteness.

"Ohh aari really like jinnie so much" Mrs wang said which everyone nodded.
"And you know Mrs jeon aari is going to be big sister right aari" Mrs wang said with a big smile and aari nod and said "you Know jinnie uncle I want a little brother" aari said and smiled.

"You know jungkook your and yunson's marriage was on same day right" Mrs wang said and I know what she means everyone just looked at Mrs wang and nod.
"I think jungkook and Jin should do adoption" Mrs wang said which makes everyone angry but no one said anything then jungkook reply to her
"Umm aunty please don't forget your limits and about adoption it's our life we will do what we want so please " jungkook said and smiled at Mrs wang " ohh jungkook I really didn't mean that .

Nice work jungkook hehe you make her shut up.

Actually Mrs wang second son Jackson loves jinnie but our jinnie love jungkook so when Mrs wang ask him to Marry her son Jin tell her everything true but as Mrs wang is not a woman who can understand easily so she fixed her both sons wedding at the same day as jinkook's wedding day. But as her son Jackson was not ready for that marriage so he didn't attend the marriage.

That's why Mrs wang Everytime try to insult our jinnie as she can't change her son's feelings towards jinnie so that's the little story of it.

Jin POV

Mrs wang doesn't like me but aari she really loves me. So I just bring her to my room to spend some time with her.

She is really cute girl and nice too.

"Uncle jinnie you are sooooo much beautiful" aari said making me blush ohh this kid.

"Aishhh baby don't say like that " I said and she giggled.

"Uncle I want to ask you something" aari asked and I just nodded to her.

"Why didn't you marry my jeckie uncle if you have married to him we will live together like a family" she said and looked at me making me speechless.

"Ummm because baby I love jungkook uncle that's why I married to him" I said and she just looked at me.

But suddenly she come near to me and kissed my cheeks.

"Huuhh"

"I love you uncle" she said and i replied her a smile and said "I love you too baby"

She really likes me o God this kid.

"Uncle can I ask you something again?" She ask oh this kid.

"Okay"

"Don't you want childrens??" She ask and I don't know what to reply her

"Baby childrens are God gift we can't just have them as we want" we looked at the door and saw jungkook who said this

"Really uncle that's means I'm also a God gift" she asked with so much hope in her eyes

Jungkook come near to the bed and said "yess baby you are and your soon to be coming brother two" that's make her giggle

"Now baby let's go grandma is going now " jungkook said and aari looked at me and said byy to me and jungkook and then go out from the room.

Jungkook come to me and hugged me.
"Baby please don't take seriously what aunty have said you know naa she just wants to make you sad but don't take anything serious okay darling" he said I don't know why but every time with him I feel safe that's why I don't want him to leave me I can't live without him.

"I love you kookoo" I said and hugged her tight

"I love you more baby you're my life" he said and kissed me

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hyy lovely!!!!

How are you??

Hope you're doing well

Did you liked it?? How was it??

Hope you like it

Okay byy good morning/noon/night

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words: 1321

😁😁