𝟷𝟿 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

19 November 2017

SUNDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 peeled open, blinking a few times as he recollects the last few moments that transpired before he passed out from sheer blood loss. 

The first he noticed was the dull throbbing that climbed up his leg, before seeing that the wound was bandaged followed by the lingering sting of cleaning alcohol. Scanning his surroundings, Takemichi soon saw a figure a few feet away, hidden in the shadows. His heart leapt into his throat, preparing himself to fight for his life once again. 

However, giving the figure a second look over, he felt a strange feeling of distant nostalgia about him. 

Without processing who he was looking at, his lips seemed to move on their own, "Baji-san?"

The figure shifted, and light then cascaded over his face. It wasn't in fact Baji, but someone else Takemichi wasn't expecting. 

Hanemiya Kazutora. 

Takemichi's eyes widened at his appearance, hair grown out with dyed blonde parts framing his face. 

"Kazutora-san," Takemichi started, staring up at the glowing golden eyes that pieced something deep within his soul. 

The moment Kazutora's name left Takemichi's mouth, Kazutora stepped forwards, and sent a hard right hook into his already battered face. Kazutora reached forwards to pick Takemichi back up by his collar, before kneeing him in the stomach and leaving him to drop back down to the hard concrete floor. 

"Augh–" Takemichi yelled out, the new onslaught of pain that rattled through his body threw stars across his vision, "Kazutora-san!" He called out, voice begging him to stop, and Kazutora seemed to then listened to his wish. 

Kazutora stared down at Takemichi's writhing form, "recently, I saw a bunch of guys beating a woman just like that," Kazutora spoke, voice rasping, and Takemichi could hear the development behind it, "when I intervened, I noticed that they were Toman members. Tell me Takemichi; when did Toman become an organisation that hurt women?"