chapter 4.

blue, beyonce.

Sunday, September 4th
2 pm.
——
"Bye Momo, love you!", you said opening the lock on your front door.

Momo honked in response and drove off. Then, you walked into your house to see your mom and the twins sitting in the living room, watching The Princess and the Frog.

Once she realized you were here, your little sister jumped off the couch, running to hug you. Her twin was right behind her as well.

"Damn! It was just 1 day! You don't gotta hug me like you ain't see me in years." You said, hugging them back tightly.

"I don't get no love when I walk in!" Your mother added, looking at you three jokingly.

"Ma, when you come in the house, you're usually yelling about something." Aimilios, or Milio, answered, looking at her like she grew a third head.

"He's right Ma! Yesterday, you yelled about the dishes not being done when you walked in." Iyana agreed, shaking her finger at your mom.

"Don't you shake your finger at me Iyana Aiko L/n. I'll beat your behind."

"Do it momma, I'll beat you up!"

"Get her Yana! Tear her up!" You yelled.

"Woo." Aimilios said unenthusiastically, walking back to the couch to see the shadow man.

You cheered for Iyana for about a minute until your grandmother yelled,
"Sasha, Iyana! Stop wrestling in the house!"

"Sorry ma." Your mother said, looking down.

"Sorry grandma." Iyana added, getting off the floor.

"Yes, have some decorum. You act like you never had any home training." You reprimanded, putting your hand on your hip.

"Ow! Damn mommy! I apologize!" You yelped as your mother pinched your ear.

"You better be sorry." She said, walking back to the couch.

You followed her to the couch to finish the movie, but once it ended,

"Y/n! Come here and help me!" Your grandma called from her room.

You inwardly groaned as you walked to her room.

"Yes Grandma?" You asked, trying to pack your bag, plan your outfit, and go to sleep.

"Come rub my feet."

You stared at that woman like she was insane.

"Girl, stop looking at me like that, I'm joking." She added, walking over to you.

"I know it's your last year of high school so I want you to have this." She said, putting something in your hand.

You opened your fist to find a gold chain with your father's birthday on it.
You started to tear up as he passed 6 years ago, but you missed him everyday.

"Grandma, thank you." You said, voice shaking.

"Amything for my first-born." She replied, hugging you tightly. You hugged her back and asked, "You could put this on me?"

"Of course baby."

——

yall do not murder me ik whatever "schedule" im following ass 😭😭

just assume from this point on that this book will update slowly

also if youve ever lost anyone close to u im sorry for your loss, but remember that y/n got this necklace cus its gonna be important 🤭