chapter 12.

it wasn't me- shaggy and rik rok .

monday, september 21,
1 pm.
——
THE
door opened abruptly, slamming into the door stopper.

"Hello, I'm assuming your Mrs. Bakugo?" Nezu asked, recovering from the safety of his office being threatened.

"Yes, that's me. And since we assuming shit, I'm guessing your the girl?" She sat down, crossing her legs while glaring at you.

"Surely am miss, but I have something I would like to say. I wanna apologize to all of you for what I did. It was very wrong and I am very sorry. I would just like to move on and lead a normal life. You know, get a job and a wife, and change my ways. And I hope this apology impresses you even though Nezu made me do it and I don't really mean it."

"You mean you do mean it." Nezu glared.

"I mean I do mean it."

"Before my daughter explains the situation, I would just like to say I am sticking by my child, your son is a bitch."

"Ms. L/n! Watch your language!" Nezu called out, but Mrs. Bakugo just laughed.

"Girl you're funny, you should give me your number after this. Anyways what happened, start from the beginning." Mrs. Bakugo laughed.

"So, we had met at a party and... ate together." You held a laugh in, " Before I left, he gave me his number and told me to call him."

"Then the first day of school was here and I completely forgot about him. Then he found my Instagram like a damn stalker! I don't know how but then he was in my dms like, 'Oh you don't listen, you a bitch, blah blah blah.' Talkin' mad bs but I indulged and texted back calling him egotistical."

"If there's one thing my son loves, its himself." Mrs. Bakugo agreed.

"You damn right. Anyways," You continued, "Then he started talking about seeing me at school. Like what? I have never seen that man a day in my life before that party so I figured he was moving from another school. So I got ready and asked my friend Denki bout him cus it was Denki party."

"Denki? Blonde, flirty, loud? He call me Mrs. Parker from Friday." Mrs. Bakugo laughed.

"Girl we in the same boat, I'm Ms. Lorretta from that one Kevin Hart movie."

"Woman please. I am attempting to state my case and you are messing up my testimony!"

"Don't make me beat you."

"My fault. Anyways, so Denki said he knew him and I was like, 'You know what, I'm worried for nothing! What that nigga 'bout to do? Nothing!' So I went on with my day. So I get to school and I hear a familiar voice start yelling, so I ignored him as a joke, but I started talking to hin after that. I met his friend Izuku too. So after that, we started talking, and talking turned into dating. We had went to Skyzone and we saw a friend of ours so we hung out with him too. But he got an attitude about me not paying attention to him, like he some fucking child. My best friend Eri act better than his ass. I explained that me and the friend were you know just friends and I left thinking I had it handled. I was wrong as hell."

You paused to catch your breath and looked over at the 3 adults in the room. Mrs. Bakugo looked deep in thought, while your mom looked supportively at you. Nezu just looked done with all the cursing you were doing.

"Alright I'm good, back to the story. So me and my friend group minus Katsuki had went out to the beach this Sunday and we was having a good time. Definitely not under any influence." You smiled, "So we had finished eating and couldn't go back in the water cause nobody wants cramps, so we decided to dance. I was dancing with Hanta, until I tripped over the sand and almost fell into the big ass rock we used to hold the blanket down. Izuku catched me thankfully, but Katsuki had gotten back from where he was at and saw me in Izuku arms. He got mad as hell, grabbed my shit, and went back to the car. I had given Denki the keys to my van cus he live around the corner and could drop the van off."