chapter 15.

comfort inn ending (freestyle) - jhené aiko

Thursday, October 30th.
——
"OH MY GOD.
           How hard is it to find this bitch?" Mina groaned, sitting down at the lunch table and putting her head down. You patted her back, as you felt the exact same way. Since Monday you've been searching for Himiko, but you can't find her for the life of you. Momo looked at the two of you, an indescribable expression on her face, before turning to the boys who've been clueless this whole time.

"Do y'all know a Himiko Toga?" Momo asked, using her last card. Hanta shook his head, before saying, "Nah, sorry Momo. Does this have anything to do with the rumors going around about you?" Hanta, too smart for his own good. Looking at the way you 3 tensed up, he got his answer almost immediately. "Sorry Momo, this must be hard for you. I'm here if you need anything ma."

"Me too, I got you." Denki added his 2 lil cents in, resting his arm on Hanta.

"I know her." Izuku said, looking weirdly pensive. You all turned to him, different varieties of shock on your faces.

"Huh? Are you serious? We could've just asked you?" Mina exclaimed, standing up and leaning over the table.

"Do you know how to find her?" You asked with a newfound determination. Izuku thought for a moment, before looking back up at you three. "No, but I know someone who will."
——

"Okay, I thought this seemed shady before, but now I know you're in some deep shit. The fuck are we at? West bubblefuck?" Mina asked, looking at the seemingly run down warehouse with an excessive amount of noise coming through the wall.

"Y/n, Momo, Mina, this is where my friend hangs out. If Himiko isn't here, then he knows where she is." He says with a steely expression. You look at his face for any explanation for his closed-offness, but find none so you turn back to the girls.

"Izuku, thank you. I just want to know why she did what she did." Momo looked at Izuku with a grateful expression, sadness in her eyes. This meant so much to her, as she thought that her relationship with Himiko after they broke up was still amiable. She believed she could trust Himiko and to have that trust broken hurt her deeply. She was her first girlfriend, the first one to know her for her, to seemingly love her. She goes to open the door, but Izuku puts his hand in front of her, stopping her in her tracks.

"Wait." He says, before knocking in a pattern that seemed very practiced, like second nature to him. He then opened the door and walked in, holding the door for you three.

You walked in to see a run down bar, with couches and a tv. It looked like a hangout spot, but also a hideout. You see a white haired boy on one of the couches, playing a first-person shooter and wearing a headset. There was another person there, sitting at the bar. He had darkskin, and dark curly hair that seemingly defied gravity. He turned to the 4 of you, quirking an eyebrow at Izuku.

"Deku? Long time no see. Who are these 3?" The man got up and started walking up to Izuku, and Izuku walked towards him too, dapping him up.

"Kurogiri, what's up? These are my friends, we gotta talk to Tomura." Izuku said, a neutral expression on his face.

"You're gonna have to pay up, you know how it is." Kurogiri said, holding a hand out. Izuku opened his wallet up putting a 20 in Kurogiri's hand before Kurogiri inspected it.

"Okay, come on. Nice to meet you ladies." Kurogiri ushered you to the white haired boy on the couch, who was yelling profanities into his mic.

"YOU DUMB BITCH YOU JUST SHOT AT YOUR OWN TEAMMATE! HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU? HUH? ARE YOU FUCKING SLOW?" he yelled, throwing his headset and turning off the game. He turned around with narrowed red eyes, which reminded you of Katsuki's.

"Deku, the fuck do you want?" He said, quirking an eyebrow which seemed to be something these people did a lot. Izuku gestured for Momo to speak, and so she did.

"Hi, I'm Momo-"

"Don't care, what do you want?" He cut Momo off, and that's where you butt into the conversation.

"Okay, that's what we're not gonna do. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" You said, taking a step towards him. Izuku looked at you, shocked and with a hint of fear in his eyes.

"And who the fuck are you?" The white-haired boy jumped over the back of the couch and looked down at you, eyes searching yours. He had a couple inches on you, but you didn't stand down.

"Nunya. Listen, we just came here to ask a damn question. You don't gotta be rude." You clarified what you meant, lips pulling into a unamused frown.

He looked at you for a good 5 seconds, before turning back to Momo.

"Momo was it? Tomura." He introduced himself, before continuing. "What do you need?"

Momo looked at Mina, who comforted Momo by hugging her shoulders.

"Do you know how to find Himiko Toga?"

"Toga? Yeah, that's all?" He asked, looking confused. "You didn't even have to pay for that, she gonna be here in, like, 10 minutes."

"Oh." Izuku said with a flush on his cheeks. "Whoops."

"No refunds." Kurogiri said, before heading back to the bar. Tomura sat back down on the couch, before turning to the 4 of you.

"Sit, get comfortable or whatever. Y'all wanna play sum? I got 3 more controllers."

"I'm good." Momo said sitting on an arm chair, hands gripping her pants with nerves dripping off of her.

"I'll play! I'm godly on the game!" Mina accepted easily, grabbing a controller from the coffee table and sitting on the couch.

"Sure." Izuku sat next to Shigaraki, and you sat down in the middle of him and Mina, grabbing a controller and passing the last one to Izuku.

"I'mma dust y'all in whatever we play." You said, getting competitive.

——
HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAOOAOAOAOAOAO

heyyy 😍
happy august 1st !!
(no its not november)

in my mind, i believe that its still august and i update regularly 🧘🏾‍♀️🧘🏾‍♀️
im spiritual like dat

anyways i missed yall and all that bs
yall kno the rundown atp
imma see yall when i see yall

peace ✌🏾