14 - Hate

Warning! Mature content ahead! 

In the morning, the exchange event starts with baseball competition, unexpectedly. Though, Hina aren't really into baseball. She's bad at it. She's not confident in it. When she be the batter, she can't hit the ball well.

Satoru laughs, mocking her, but Aoi, who is the catcher calm her down.

"No worries, just have fun." He stated. Though he's not into having Tokyo winning this, he just, feel bad.

Hinatsuru is trembling, if one see her. She tries her best to hit the ball, but yeah. Failed. So, she's out.

Of course, Megumi persuade her, telling that it's okay. He doesn't want her to feel bad. But, seeing Satoru laughing makes him irked. So yeah. Hina is stationed as the outfielder, along with Megumi.

Megumi doing all the job mostly, but when Hina got the ball, he will tell her where to pass it.

But, Tokyo ended up winning because of Toge and Yuji. Hinatsuru could feel all of her tension evaporate to the air. Finally, no more meeting new people!

As she's walking away, a ball hit her shoulder. It's hurt so much, so she turn around to see the one who pitch the ball to her. As Satoru is the only one looking away, while some of her friends coming at her, she know that it's him.

"Hi- Hina san... Let me send you to the infirmary." Megumi offers. Hinatsuru shook her head, before she activate her curse technique. She healed herself before leave. Yuji pat Megumi's shoulder, telling him that she need time.

Nobara said that too. But, neither of them realize that giving Hinatsuru time, meaning they make her feel alone. 

She thought that they don't want to be friend with her anymore. So, she starts to have a lot of dark thought.

It's 11 morning, so early. But, Ijichi come running towards Satoru and it looks serious. He then called Yuji, telling him that he need to go to a mission, with Hina.

Yup, her purposely choose Hina. He hope that she would be late for the evening. 

So yeah. Hina changed to her uniform when Yuji told him about that. She agree half heartedly, but she need to go. Hina grabs her daggers and put it inside her hip pouch. She then take two bags of her blood, which she just drew it yesterday.

Hina wears her shoes, before open the door. Yuji look at her, telling Hina with his eyes that he's ready for the mission. Hina nod, before the two walks to the front. Akari would bring them to the place this time.

Hina enters the car before smile timidly at Akari. As she's talkative one, Yuji are the one who replied to every questions she asked. Hina remain silent, before she look outside the window. Her heart feel unsettling. It's like, something bad would happen after this.

"Right, here we are. Oh one more thing, I need to do something real quick, so can you two exorcise it alone?" Akari looks apologetic. Hina nod.

"Sure, Nitta san! Leave it to us!" Yuji smile.

"Right. I'll chant the curtain. See ya!"

She left the scene. Hina sigh, before she look at Yuji.

"Are you okay, Kamo chan?" He asks.

"Yeah... I do. Let's go." Hina said. 

The two then walks to a building. It seems like a hotel that closed recently. Rumors said that it was closed due to a lot of suicide occured. Hina push the door, before looks around. It seems like the dreadful aura is still here.

"Hey, do you want to split up?" Yuji suggested. Hina nod.

"Sure." She said.

"Alright! Let's meet at the top when we finished!" Yuji smile. So, Yuji and Hina split up. Hina takes the right side of the hotel, while Yuji got the left side. The two then meet at the highest floor, and the curse is also there.

It's big, black and promising death. Hina and Yuji starts to attack the curse together. As Yuji starts to lose his focus, he got hit and send flying. Hina throw her dagger before it pierce the curse.

"Explode!" She yells.

The curse groans, as her daggers piercing the poison and cursed energy at the same time. 

"Yuji! You okay? Damn, he passed out." Hina throw another set of daggers, before exorcise the curse. She called her daggers back.

Her poison makes the cursed vomit yellow substance, before it slowly die and evaporate. Mission accomplished. Hina rush towards Yuji, slowly shaking his body. As Yuji didn't respond, Hina grabs his arm, before put it on her shoulder.

As Akari said she would be back for a while, Hina decide to stop at the second floor. Yuji is heavy, and she's panting hard. She carried him at least 3 to 4 floors alone. Then, Hina put Yuji down on the floor. She looks around. It's kinda creepy. She look at a room, which luckily unlocked.

So, Hina bring Yuji and throw his body on the bed.

"Oh, goodness. You're so heavy." Hina sigh.

She sit on the side of the bed. As Yuji still unconscious, Hina grabs her phone. No signal? Doesn't the curtain lifted? Are they any more curse? Then, Hina could feel someone pat her shoulder.

"Ah, Itadori... You're awake. Thank goodness." Hina smile, before she turns around.

This aura, those red eyes. It's not Itadori. She grit her phone, as her heart starts to beat faster.

"Itadori...?" Hina called.

Her voice tremble, when a smirk appear on his face.

"What a pretty woman are you." He grabs her shoulder and arm. Hina was pinned to the bed. She's scared, she's trembling.

"Su- Sukuna? Please, stop." Her eyes starts to accumulate tears. 

"You look so pretty, more. Cry louder." He stated.

Just like that, Hinatsuru got raped by a curse, who took over her friend's body. She screams like crazy, but it only makes Sukuna pursue her further. Hina is scared by the moments. She could not think to attack him or something.

Her body, trembles, as he do everything he wants to do. It's not pleasing, and it's hurting her so much.

"Stop! It's hurt! Please!" He pursue her, further.

Well, Sukuna don't care. 

"More, more Hinatsuru. You look so pretty." His smirk, makes the woman doesn't sit still.

As Sukuna snickered, he press her thigh using his right arm, before he enters her with force. Hina yell, telling and begging him to stop, but he didn't. After half an hour, he let it out inside before pull out. 

Hina still trembling. Her skirt rip to half, her clothes can't be even call as clothes and her hair become a mess.

She sniffs, and her tears continue to flow on her cheek. Her lower part feel worst. She could not walk after this.

"Listen to me, Hinatsuru. You are mine. Only mine." He lick the overflowed semen of his, before his red eyes stare at her, deep.

Hina cover her face, crying. What did she do to Sukuna that he pursue to rape her?

Tbc