20 - Day With Love 2

Hinatsuru looks devastated after she said that, so Suguru kiss her head again, before assure her that everything is okay. He then glared at the kids who's looking at them, which made them shivers to their spine.

They lower their head, faking to eat some popcorn to divert the gaze. Suguru smirk in silent. He know whats to do to those kids. The movie still on going, and it start to be more gore than intended. Killing, blood, slicing and so on. It's too much until the kids on the other seat starts to scream.

"Suguru... It's not even real. There's no way one who got poison react like that. Based on the poison, there is no way she would stand up like it's nothing by now." Hina  commented. They give the character to inhale carbon monoxide for at least 3 hours prior. They aren't even vomiting!

"You're right, love. Who's the director? We should stop seeing his movie if he made another one in the future, especially if it's involving pyschological and horror." Suguru agreed to the comments, again.

After two hours, the kids there got violated by the movie. They, shaking and shivering like crazy. Hinatsuru stretch her arm after that, before she grabs Suguru by arm.

"Let's go to the toilet. It's so cold in here." The tall man suggested.

"Oh, sure. Let's go." Hina agree.

In the toilet, Hinatsuru grabs her phone after she wash her hands. She check for the messages. It seems like Suguru blocked them for her. It's good though, because she need more time. She need time. She then put it inside her pocket. Then, she do her hair.

After Hina do some touch up to her hair, she sigh. Hina wash her face a few times. The warm water do give her some usual feelings. It's nice to be out with the one you love. Hina take a deep breath before exhale. Then, she meet up with Suguru, who is waiting for her outside the toilet.

"Hey, did you wait long?" Hina asks. He shook his head.

"Not quite, love. Let's go. It's late. Wanna have dinner?" He asks. Hina simply nod, before she wrapped her arm on his.

The couple then exit the cinema, before they walk towards the available restaurant. It's traditional, so Hina know what are they going to eat. She's smiling so much.

"What do you want to eat my love?" Suguru ask Hina, when they sit and reading the menu.

"Zaru soba served on a woven bamboo tray and green tea." Hina replied. Suguru chuckles, before smile.

"Me too, love." Then, he ordered two set of zaru soba for them. The two chats for a while, having fun in conversation while waiting for the food.

Hinatsuru would say, she's the happiest when she's with Suguru. She's not herself. She's not that timid when Suguru is here. Before the food arrive, Hina look at Suguru before asked him a question, that triggered him so much.

"Suguru my love, could you do a favor for me?" Hina asks. She smile.

"What is it, love?" He asked, smiling.

"Kill me." 

Gosh, how Suguru's hearts shattered like pieces of glass.

"Hina!" Suguru nearly yelled, which made some of the customers look at their direction.

"Listen, Suguru. That's one of my dream. To die. Would you let me to live with Gojo again? Would you like to see me suffer more without you?" Her eyes starts to become red, waiting the time to cry.

"Hina-"

"The food is served, sir, madam." The waitress put down the food, before smile. She then left and continue doing her job.

The two didn't talk anymore. Suguru paid for the foods after they were done, and Hina just grab his arm, smiling. She's saying that her life isn't matter anymore. She literally ready if someone unknown grabs her from behind and stab her to death.

"Hina, my love." Suguru called.

"Yes?"

"Does, living doesn't matter to you anymore?" He asked. Hina stops from walking, before look at Suguru. She smile, before hug him tightly.

"I don't. Being with you, matter, the most. I know you're not him, but I still want this moment to last, Suguru." She said. Suguru nod, before he pat her head, calming her down.

Hinatsuru already lay on the bed. She miss taking her venom so much, so she literally grab something from the dark web earlier. As she's insisting Suguru she would be okay, he bought it for her. 

Hina already drink the entire bottle in front of Suguru, before she literally yawning and saying that she's sleepy. Suguru thought she's not okay and want to bring her to hospital. Hina disagree before lay down. She wants to sleep, but she can't.

It's been 20 minutes since she drank the poison. No effect that Suguru could see. She's breathing normally, no unusual sweats, no cough and so on. Does Hinatsuru, immune to poison?

"I miss my daggers too. I put it inside that box for too long. It would rust." Hina sigh. Suguru let out a relief sigh. She's okay.

"Then, will you take it, love?"

"I'll be back tomorrow, Suguru. What should I do?" Hina asks for advice. Suguru nod, before he come closer to Hina.

No kissing, or else he would be poisoned to death.

"Act, normally?"

"There is no way that would happened. I've been... too soft on myself and everyone else. I should, change for good." Hina stated.

"Hm? Meaning, you're not going to be timid?" Suguru asked, chuckles.

"Aish, Suguru! I'm not timid. Okay, I am. But, yeah. I guess, I should learn to step up to myself. I'm strong, right?" Hina look at Suguru, as she change her position to lay on her right side.

"Yes, you are strong, love."

"Hm, what kind of strong?" She asks, before smile, cunningly.

"Your technique."

"Ah, right. You're right. Let's sleep, Suguru! This is the last night we're together." Hina then snuggles herself into his brace, before the two chuckles towards each other.

Less than 5 minutes, Hinatsuru and Suguru fall asleep on each other arm. This is the first time in years that Hinatsuru dream something good. No more tears, no more violence, no more blood. Only her, Suguru and the world.

"I love you so much, Suguru Geto."

Tbc