32 - Blunder 2

"Hm..." He didn't say anything much, but Hina could tell he's thinking about something. Sukuna keep on smirking. It's scary though.

"You know that I want to die so much, but I'm not dying with a child inside me." She grit her teeth.

"Then, keep it." He grin.

"You're crazy bitch, I swear." Hina glared at the man, before she slowly feel sick all of sudden. 

She stand up, before head towards Yuji's bathroom. Sukuna didn't say anything, but he follows her from behind. Hina throw up all the soup she had for lunch, every single of it until her stomach feel empty. 

She takes a few breath, before wash her face. Hina look at Sukuna before she walks towards him and hit his chest a few times.

"You idiot- You know it's already hard for me, why did you add another one?! Are you really want me to die miserably?!" Hina can't hold it anymore. She feel tired.

So much.

"Hey, look here. I promise you that I will take care of you. You're not dying until that child is born, okay?" Sukuna holds both of her arm. Hina shook her head a few times.

"You're lying. You don't even care about me. Now, you're telling bullshit. I should not come back." Hina struggle to push his arm away, but Sukuna hold it tight.

"Don't make this hard, woman."

"So what? You're the one making it harder for me! I'm the one who's tired, vomiting like crazy and keep on having trips to the toilet. You don't. Hah, I don't ever understand why-" She break out, and cries.

Sukuna didn't say anything, but he hold her tight. Her petite body fits like a small kitten in a basket to him.

"I'll keep this child and continue being a sorcerer. If I die, I'll die with this child." Hina push Sukuna away. 

"Tch, what an annoying woman." He clenched his jaw.

"Then kill me, right here and now." She smirks, taunting the cursed. Sukuna bite his inner cheek. As he want to do that so much, he can't.

But then, he smirk. Hina could feel he grab her waist, before Sukuna kiss her. As it's embarrassing, the petite girl push him away, but he smack her ass a bit. Surprised by the act, Hina yells a bit before Sukuna lick her tongue.

Hina could feel a burning sensation on her tongue, so she push him away. 

"The hell?!" She grit her teeth.

"I left you my marks. Anything happened, I'll help." He grin.

"Tch, I don't need you. Such an asshole." Hina raise her middle finger, before left Yuji's room. She didn't forget to take her test kit with her. She smash the door, loud.

5 minutes passed, which Yuji gain control back.

"Eh, where's Hina?" Confused by the facts that Hina and Sukuna had a not so lover's quarrel, Yuji decide to shrug it. He don't want to ask Sukuna or Hina about this. He's just pretend that nothing had happened.

Hina locked her door right after. She stand in front of her mirror before stuck her tongue out. Marking? She didn't see anything, but Hina could tell that something on her tongue feel different. She's sure about it. Hina then lay on her bed, before she decide to text Suguru.

Florist

Love, I think we can't meet anymore.
I'm pregnant...

Hina slowly put away her phone. She feel tired. Her feelings swayed like crazy.

"I miss you, Suguru..." She sniffs, before cried. Hina then becomes sleepy. She decide to drink a new venom she could find, before take three sips and headed to her bed.

*

It's been weird ever since. Hina could hear her phone rang like crazy. She woke up because of it. She clears her eyes and look around, before grabs her phone and look at the caller ID. Tch, what does this blindfold freak want?

"Yeah?" Hina said, after she pick up the call. Her voice was quite raspy, as she just awake from kinda deep slumber.

"Hey... Are you, okay?" It's a concern tone. Hina let out a sigh.

"I'm fine. I'm busy, bye."

"Wait! Don't hang up yet!" Satoru yelled at the end of the phone. Hina sounds irritated, but she sigh.

"What is it, Gojo?" She irked.

"Zenin family is looking for you."

"Hm, speak." Hina could say, it's weird. She has nothing to do or any connections with Zenin family. Also, it's Maki's family. They despised a gender called female so much. They would rather lose a daughter than lose a pinky.

"You were approached by Naobito Zenin, about marrying Naoya." He let out a heavy sigh. Hina irked even more.

True, Gojo is a bad person to her. But this Naoya Zenin is much worst. He's a misogynist. Who the hell told people that woman should walk at least three paces behind a man, or else she should be stabbed in the back?

What kind of thinking is that? 

"Oh dear, another pedophile. Great." Hina rolled her eyes. After one problem, another comes rolling at her.

Should she kill herself and become a vengeful spirit? Hina slightly thinking, but she stop as Satoru talks to her.

"I, hope you're okay... Have you eaten?" Hina rolled her eyes, once again. What is this man thinking?

"Gojo, I told you that we are nothing now. Don't concern yourself over me. I've got to go. See ya." Hina hung up the call after she speak. She keep her phone to her pocket, before she rushed outside. She need to meet up with Maki.

Hina run towards the second year dorm, which is not that far. After panting a few times, she knocked on Maki's door. Maki was just finished her bath, so she was surprised to see Hina in front of the door.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Maki didn't wear her spectacles now. Hina let out a sigh.

"I need to talk to you about something, privately. Can I, enter your room?" She asked for permission. Maki simply nod.

"Sure. Get in." 

After Hina enters the room, Maki shut the door before locked it. As she was holding another towel, she wrapped her green haired with the towel. Hina take a seat on her bed, because Maki insist.

"So, what?" Maki asked. Hina bite her lips, before she starts to cry.

"Gojo said that... Zenin family proposed a marriage proposal to me." Hina hug her knee. Maki pat her back a few times.

"With who?" She asked.

"Naoya."

"Damn..."

Tbc