Really short horror stories

The last thing i saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her hands muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me,"Daddy, check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering,"Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen, as your heading down you hear a whisper coming from the closet. You see your mom, and she says" Don't to down there honey, I heard it too."

Don't look behind you, you probably did didn't you. Well guess what, she's on top of you know, ready to strike, you should have listened.

Don't be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, look to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.

Just me and the dog home alone, and he's barking at an empty corner of my room. Before I can yell at him to stop I hear someone whisper "shhh."

I have an imaginary friend that's always getting me in trouble. This time he killed someone, I'm going to be in big trouble.

I woke up to find my wife feeding our baby. But then I remembered that they died in a car crash 3 years ago.

I'm hungry, its time to eat. I walked into the basement and looked at my victims, wondering which one I was going to devour.

I heard my little sister crying in her room, I walked in to find her dead. Her insides had been ripped out and drained of blood.