Really Short Horror Stories Part 2!

I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.

I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until i heard it come from the mirror again.

I can't move, breathe, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If i knew it would be this lovely, I would have been cremated instead.

There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

I never go to sleep. But i keep waking up.

"I can't sleep.' She whispered, Crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, Clutching the dress she was buried in.

I awoke to the sound of the baby monitor crackling with a voice comforting my firstborn child. As i adjusted to a new position, my arm brushed against my wife, sleeping next to me.

Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching and my for while i split. Now that i love alone, it is much more unsettling.

In all of the time that i've lived alone in this house, i swear to god i've closed more doors that i've opened.