12

Jk : calm down bam-ahhh
*lick**lick*
Yoongi wait i wi-ll come

Yoongi : no need take ur time mate with ur bam we will go tomorrow
.
.
.

Yoongi runned his hands over some other case files he rummaged through the pages without any care all his mind was wandering with thoughts about jimin and why he didn't told about his past love life ,he wanted an answer but not a forceful one . On the other hand he felt jk was right he cant let relations take role in his work he need to get to the bottom he had to solve it , not only for him but to justify the deaths innocents.

He got up from his hair , and made his way into the cabin . He looked into the way were the track and clues were arranged in a mess but oderly manner , he looked through all of it , burning his mind to find the missing main dot . He was prompt to close the case with evidence.

After reading through the case and making his mind to interrogate he left the cabinet to reach the place he desires to go the most .

He rang the doorbell , he could hear the foot step approaching his ,soon je was greeted with a hug . He gently pushed the small body away from his and took his hands in his and went to the dinning room , he pulled the chair and made the boy sat parallel to him , he room went silent.

Yoongi : jimina i want you to tell me about your past .

Jimin : *dazed* why ? Suddenly wht happend.

Yoongi : i am curious to know about it , and dont you think i have the right to know more about my bf ?

Jimin : there's nothing much about me... my parents died in an accident and i had no relatives to relay bcoz none of them was going to take responsibility of me .

Yoongi : jimin i know it , its jus-

Jimin: stop beating around the bush.

Yoongi : *inhales* you know how busy i am with the new case right? And the suspect of the case is Kim Taehyung whom we confronted in the crime scene .

Jimin : Kim Tae-hyung ?

Yoongi : yes , after digging into it we came to know you guys know each other and i want you to tell me about your relationship.

Jimin : He can't be the criminal he might be a victim, him and i have known each other since a ling time , he is my ex-husband when my parents died Mrs.Kim took me in as i and Tae were bff and later on we realized we loved each other and..

Yoongi : WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?

Jimin: i wanted to but i was scared what if you left me too?

Yoongi : i wont leave you but in a relationship you should be transparent to your partner.

Jimin : i am sorry *sobs *

Yoongi : its ok'ay , i want you to help me with the case so tell me more about him.

Jimin : He is a good person , i have never seen him get into a turmoil wit anyone. We broke up because i was not in my right mind after my parents death , i shouted and hurted him but he was kind enough to now hurt me , and i was fed up with all this so i-i left him.

Yoongi hugs jimin and pat's his back consoling him about his past reassuring him that he will be always be here for him .

Yoongi : jimin stop crying its okay , the past is in the past let it go. Its okay i am here.

Jimin : can you leave him ?

Yoongi : wht!? Its not that easy but if that's what you want i will but not now .

Jimin: why not now

Yoongi: there is some formalities and i promise you i wont hurt him.

* Out of all the people why you *

Yoongi organised the whole cases

Dead : 3men and 2 women

Cause of death :------>

Male --> stabbed ; poisoning ; gassing

Women ------> strangulation ; Lethal injection

Eventhough the death was confirmed due to the above stated reasons physical abuse has occurred before the major cause of death.

Each body contains a letter engraved into their skin along with a common sign "V"

The letters are : K , A , T, E , A

Suspecting the death case to increase

Eventhough the victims were not related , they have relation with each other .