case 1 - Cha eunwoo

Late Master Eunwoo was a well know figure in the society he was known as a hard-working man due to his self established company Eventhough he came from a not so affluent family he managed to launch his own company's product into the market . He gained a lot of public attention with his first launch.

It is a common factor in the business sector that as one start making profit he would gain hatred and envy look from his fellow mates.

Till now no one know the reason for his death some says its murder due to jelousy but , some says he took his own life due the high pressure he faced, some rumours says he was heartbroken due to rejection from his love interest.....

What caused the fall of a well know figure his fall was soo deep that he went 6ft under ground.

One thing was for sure he died due to gassing.

Yoongi along with woozi and jackson entered the company which once was inherited by eunwoo now its run by the next in line Cha yeoung.

The trio entered her office and interrogated her regarding the case wanting to fill all the pieces they missed out. They didn't wanted to leave even a single hole for the killer to escape .
As the saying goes when we wants to get a bigger picture think ourself as an outsider and dive into it as a budding artist to get every single stroke clear from the picture.

As thinking as an outsider the prime suspect would be pointed as cha yeoung as she was the next in line to get the sum of wealth and publicity and the guilt of killing her own blood wont haunt her as she was his step sis whom his parents adopted after countless time of trying to conceive . The couple was devastated after 6yrs of yarning they finally settled on adopting cha yeoung but as time passed by one yr after having there first child the cha family welcomed their own blood cha eunwoo. As they the investigated the terms in cha family it was found that both tge siblings were treated equally and they were in good terms.

But we cant judge a person just by his words and appearance can we ?

As the interrogation went on cha yeoung confessed about her life in cha family and the relation she shared with her brother and the events that took place in his 29 yrs of life

It was concluded that cha yeoung didn't hold any personal grudge nor did she wish to inherit her brothers belongings but she dearly wished to let the legacy of her beloved to keep perishing hights. Even though outsiders see the cha family's both inheritors are siblings things had took a turn within the siblings without the knowledgeof their own parents the home had turned too sweet for both siblings which made them sweethearts. Yeoung confesses about her personal relation with her brother and how they both dreamed of a future together .

She added that the cha family had alwys been a middle class family and she was confused on how her bro- lover got a huge amount of sum to start the company she was initially surprised but nonetheless she believed him she never enquired him further about the money.

Yeoung's voice was filled with gulit and sorrow when she recalled the day the of eunwoo's death she stated with her wavering voice that -
"he left home late at night about past midnight saying he got some files to retrieve from the office , i tried perusing him to get the files mrng but he mentioned the files being really important so i couldn't persue him to make the trip at mrng as he was in a lot of hurry . I didn't suspect things to turn out this way as he occasionally but not so often went to office to get things done. After he left i went to bed as usual but later on he was found..... he promised me he would get home as soon as he was done with it but h-he broke the promise he never returned home....he didn't kept the promise to accompany me till the end "

" I believes that some one is behind his death he had many enemy's due to his peeking , he was never the one to act rashly and hurt others...pls pls find the one behind it at that yr of his death i wanted to seek justice for him to reopen the case but wasn't able to muster up the courage i was devastated i had to carry the whole burden in my shoulders whilei was passing through my hardest part of life i couldn't relay on anyone and that time the media and the officers manifested that he died due to breathing carbon monoxide, i can assure u he was never the one to give up and from the last moments i spended with him i am sure he would never try to take his own life it is clearly homicide "

" pls bring justice to my woo"

chayeoung's miserable expression and the tears that streamed down her face as she recalled the day she lost her other half was enough to call the interrogation to end .

The interrogation came to an end by 2 am she was strictly instructed to not leake out about this meeting as they were doing thisundercover.

The first step to unleashing the truth went on fine . The trio took note of everything and recorded it as proof . The three then headed towards to find more info on the the third victim.

Jungkook , bangchan and kai on the other hand were on their duty to interrogating the second victims family.

----------------------------------------------------------
The case file of CHA EUNWOO
Age : 26

----------------------------------------------------------The case file of CHA EUNWOOAge : 26

● cause of death : gassing
Carbon monoxide (CO)

● time of death : 1:00 - 2:30 am

● lethal : Suffered cut on his wrist, hair pulled out , scalp fractured , internal bleeding.

● Engraved letter : K

● death report : 10 am by hotel staff

● Background : Ceo & founder of CHA enterprises

● Family members : cha menji , cha Hoon , Cha yeoung
---------------------------------------------------------