The Massacre at Hawkins Lab, Part 3

3rd Person's POV

Once Robin noticed the boys trailing behind, and out of earshot she quickly spit out what she had been dying to this entire time, "Did the two of you fuck?"

Nancy and Valerie were stumped, looking back and forth between the two of them, and trying to figure out who Robin was referring to.

"You." Robin jabbed a finger into Valerie's chest, "I'm talking to you."

"I'm sorry... what?" She was baffled, to say the least.

"Did you?"

"Did I fuck who?"

"Eddie." Nancy stated it, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You too?... you think that I-" Valerie looked between Nancy and Robin, "what makes you think that?!"

"Quiet." Robin whisper-yelled.

"It's like you want them to hear you." Nancy nodded.

"Based on what did you guys reach this conclusion exactly?" She huffed.

"I don't know, you always have this tension between you, you know? It's so nauseating, like ugh. Just rip your clothes off and get over it already. But not in front of us. Don't... do that in front of us."

Valerie opened her mouth in protest but Nancy cut her off, "He's been obsessed with you since we were kids, you used to complain all the time about how worked up he got you. He still does."

"What does that have to do with us fucking?" Valerie whined.

"It doesn't. It's just that you were panting when we arrived, so I just assumed..." Nancy trailed.

Valerie felt her cheeks flush, "Out in the open? By lover's lake?"

"You wouldn't be the first." Robin chuckled.

Valerie took a deep breath, "I wasn't panting because we fucked." She shot both of them a glare, "I was just... my heart was racing because he got really fucking close and I think he was about to kiss me? Maybe?-"

Nancy gasped and Robin's hands flew to her mouth.

"And you were going to let him do it?" Nancy asked.

"No!-"

"So you pushed him away?" Robin prodded.

"Well... no-"

Robin smirked at her.

"No, no, it's not what you think-"

"What is it then?" Nancy asked, amused.

"I froze okay? I haven't dated in like a year, and I've only ever kissed Josh, and-" Valerie ran a hand through her hair frustratedly.

"This is what I was talking about." Nancy muttered to Robin.

"He still gets her worked up." Robin grinned.

"I'm right here, you know?!"

"Okay, jeez." Nancy put her arms up in surrender.

"I don't like him. I don't." She said, more to herself than anything else.

"Okay." Robin said.

The silence ate at Valerie until she started rambling again, "I swear, it's only when the two of us are alone that it gets weird. You were right about that tension thing, it's disgusting. Which is why, you two cannot, at any point, leave me alone with-"