Morning Sickness

((Smut))

Tord took Tom by his hands and pushed the small boy against the wall softly. The Norsk softly pressed his lips against Tom's. "I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You mean everything to me, you are my everything." Tord whispered the loving words right onto Tom's lips. 

Tord's strong hands cupped the small boy's cheeks as they heated up."I-I love you too, but I never thought that this would be a possibility." The brit said nervously, his eyes becoming half-lidded and desperately trying to get more kisses from Tord. The taller, more dominant male nibbled Tom's bottom lip, and once he was granted access, he explored every inch of the small boy's mouth.

It all happened so fast, Tord had Tom pinned down to the mattress, and he gently nibbled the most sensitive spots on Tom's skin. Tord had the poor boy moaning his name with every thrust, their fingers locked together as their tongues danced with one another. It was so magical, the way Tom's eyes welled with tears from the pleasure, the way Tord grunted when he rocked his hips into Tom's, the way Tom whimpered and begged, sweetly moaning Tords name. 

It felt like it lasted hours, the vivid feeling of Tord flooding Tom's insides with his cum. It was so amazing.

"Ugh..." Tom's eyes shot open and shook his head. Poor thing woke up this morning with a killer headache, slowly sitting up and grabbing some pain meds, and taking a swig of water to chase them down. It's been around two months since Tord returned and destroyed their home.

Two months spent in denial, sure Tom always played like he hated Tord's guts, but really, he was happy when he came back. Tom remembers the night they had before Tord revealed how little he cared. Tord was gone for almost three years before he came back and ruined everything. 

Now that he was fully awake, Tom found himself thinking about that little memory, blushing bright red. "Fuck!" he whined. The boy still loved Tord, he was in so much denial, but Tom was still mourning that relationship. He still thinks about what Tord said. He tries his best to hate Tord but he just can't give in.

Suddenly, he ran to the bathroom to hurl, something that now happened every morning, often it happens multiple times in just one sitting. Just yesterday, he had a follow-up appointment with his pediatrician.

Two weeks after Tord left, he found himself throwing up every morning. He had awful and powerful mood swings and disgusting food cravings that seemed to taste amazing. So he went to see what was wrong with him. Turns out he was pregnant... With Tord's baby.

The following evening was spent screaming and crying and throwing things with a massive temper tantrum, he was so fucking angry but after a few days he finally processed what had happened, and he was actually excited for this baby, he's always wanted his own family.

After throwing up, Tom looked down at the healed scars on his knuckles from when he punched the wall during his tantrum.  He sighed and shakily stood up, rubbing the tired from his eyes. After a bit, he decided to join Edd and Matt in the kitchen. "Hey Tom," They spoke at the same time, "Hey guys." Edd approached Tom with a big hug and his new favorite breakfast, strawberry and banana pancakes with white chocolate, and a small glass of pickle juice. "Thanks." Tom smiled sweetly. Both Edd and Matt knew that Tom was pregnant. Hell. they knew before he did. Tom immediately started eating. "Fuck, this is so good!" The small Brit said happily still scarfing down his breakfast. Man, was he hungry. They've been really worried about Tom, he was so small and so weak before, but now he's so exhausted, sickly and hungry. 

Despite how much weaker he's become, Tom constantly tries to show his friends that he's strong enough to fight alongside the rebellion against the Red Army but Edd refuses to let him be anywhere near the battle. Since Edd and Matt aren't usually home at night, Tom often sneaks out. Tonight was no exception. His small size made it very easy to crawl out the window.

Once he was outside, he walked down to the nearest bar, the one he often visited. He walked in and took a seat, letting out a gentle sigh. It was pretty empty tonight. Despite a few people wearing red sweaters under their blue overcoats, they were probably a part of some sports team. "Hey Tommy, virgin pina colada?" The bartender smiled. "Mhm." He noticed that she was wearing the same uniform everyone else was in. "Is there some kind of sporting event or something?" She shrugged, "Something like that. I don't know why you still come here, with the baby and all." She knew too, but only because Tom bitched about the morning sickness, like all the time.

Tom made sure not to drink any alcohol but he still liked going to the bar, it was his safe space, plus he had some pretty good friends there. Suddenly the seat next to him was occupied, the voice ordering making his heart tremble. Tom looked over just slightly, the same glance being returned to him.

"Thomas?" his heart dropped hearing the sadness being said with his name.

"Tord?"

((Heyoooooo New book! Hope you liked the first chapter, love yall!~Dimitri Thorwell))