C4 | Unfortunate Reveal

~Third Person POV~

The two slayers jumped around in the trees, searching for the demon terrorizing the village nearby.

"Tomioka. Let's split up" Shinobu said, going straight.

"..I guess" Giyuu said, going right.

The two searched for a while, until Shinobu stopped in her tracks after hearing something. She pulled out her sword.

"Whose there?! Tomioka if it's you, I'm not laughing!"

"Ah~ I'm laughing though"

Shinobu turned around quickly, jumping back, coming face to face with the one who she swore to kill with all her might.

"Douma..."

"Well it's nice to meet you two darling~ What would your name be~?"

"Shinobu Kocho.. You fucking killed my sister! You recognize this Haori?!" She said, showing Douma the Butterfly Haori she was wearing.

"Ah yes~! I remember! I was gonna finish eating her but the sun came up! How unfortunate! But now I get to see you~" Douma said, a bit too excited, before taking his fans out.

"Insect Breathing!"

"Blood Demon Art~!"

The two started fighting, Douma making ice figures of himself while Shinobu used her poison.

"Ah~ Poison~? How interesting~! Isn't gonna work on me, but how interesting of you Shinobu~!"

"Don't fucking call me that!"

Shinobu was already losing this fight, until she was backed up into a tree.

"Well~ Time to take you to par-" before he can finish, Giyuu came in and sliced both of Douma's arms off, moving Shinobu behind him.

"Tomioka-san! You made it! He's really good so be careful!"

"Ah now who's this~? Water Pillar~? What's your name~?"

"...Giyuu Tomioka.."

"Ah how wonderful! But unfortunately you are in my way of my precious Shinobu! So I'd suggest you move!"

"..That won't be happening anytime soon.."

"How difficult! Well I guess I'll have to kill you first!"

"Water Breathing.."

"Blood Demon Art!"

The two started fighting, while Shinobu lay down, helpless and very injured. Douma ended up breaking Giyuu's sword and smashing him into a tree.

"Ah well~ This is fun~! Hm? Where's your human scent at~?"

Shinobu was confused after hearing Douma say that. She looked at the two, Giyuu looked very dead and Douma looked happy. He started walking towards Shinobu.

"I guess he's dead~! How fun is that Shinobu~?! It's just me and you~ Finally~!"

"No..."

Shinobu crawled backwards until she hit the back of the same tree again.

"Let me bring you to Paradise!"

While this was happening, Giyuu grabbed another bag of blood and drank it, healing most of his wounds before getting up.

"..Blood Demon Art.." He whispered, waiting for a good time to jump.

"Come her-"

"....Water Tornado!"

Douma flew back into a tree, with Giyuu standing in front of him, fangs out.

"Ah~? How arent you... Wait.. Are you.."

"Blood Demon Art.."

"You wanna fight like that?! Blood Demon Art!"

The two started fighting again, with Shinobu watching, trying to figure out how Giyuu was alive, until Giyuu pinned Douma to the ground.

"How?! How?! This is very disappointing!"

It started to turn day and Douma started to get nervous.

"Let me go! It's becoming day!"

"Fuck no"

The sun came up and Douma turned into ashes, evaporating into the sky. Giyuu sat there for a second to process what had just happened. He looked forward and saw Shinobu treating her wounds.

When she was done, she went to Giyuu.

"You did it! That was awesome! But ho-" She stopped in tracks, looking at Giyuu with his fangs out. He had taken his last bag of blood out and drank it. He was desperate and tired.

"..Should be obvious now.. I'd rather not explain it and instead let Master do so.. Let's go.. Good job.." Giyuu said, getting up and starting his way back to head quarters.

'Hes a demon... How long..' Shinobu wondered, before following behind him to the Master's Mansion.

They entered the Mansion, and by the look of Giyuu's fangs hanging out and Shinobu being shocked, he knew what had happened.

"Come in my children.. I'll explain everything to you Shinobu.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~