C5 | Understanding

~Third Person POV~

The three made their way into the Mansion. The Master's wife grabbed a small bag of blood for Giyuu and gave him it.

"My children.. I'm sorry that all this had to happen, especially to you Giyuu, as you wanted it to be a secret, but I must explain to Shinobu." Master said, turning to Shinobu, who was ready to hear the full extent.

"Giyuu was turned into a demon at a young age, but he didn't crave human blood or burn in sunlight. Soon enough his master Urokodaki found him in the woods, injured, and soon discovered he was a demon. Giyuu hated the idea of it so he became a demon slayer. He met me afterwards and accepted him in with open arms. He's never eaten a human." Master explained to Shinobu.

"After every meeting and every other day, he would come in for a baggy of blood or two, and he gets a few on missions. He's never in trouble. He didn't want anyone else to know he was a demon for obvious reasons. He knows Blood Demon Arts and Water Breathing well. He only feels pain when in the sun and enjoys going out at night to relieve his skin." Master continued, helping Shinobu understand the situation at hand.

"You are the first to know this among the demon slayers, so please don't tell anyone else about this, for his sake."

"I won't Master. Thank you for telling me. Is that why he doesn't get treated at my mansion?"

"Yes. He can heal himself and gets treated by my wife sometimes too."

"Okay. Thank you again."

Soon after their conversation ended, Giyuu came in and sat down next to Shinobu.

"You two can head out now. Be safe my children.."

"We hope you stay in good health Master!" Shinobu said, leaving with Giyuu to her place.

"To be honest, I never thought you would be a demon! It's kind of cool!"

"...Really..?"

"Yeah! Also.. Did you actually like that ramen..?"

"..No, it tasted terrible to me... I went to puke it out after.."

"It's all starting to make sense now! That's why you always got called inside Master's mansion, that's why you scent is off, that's why you are never injured, and that's why you were out that night! It all makes sense." Shinobu thought out loud, finally making it to the Mansion.

"Stay the night, it's been a long day."

"..Sure.."

Giyuu took an infirmary bed for the night, and Shinobu treated Muichiro and let him stay the night again to get released in the morning..

Giyuu started thinking about how him being a demon won't be a problem anymore, and that he can finally confess to her without any big problems. The only thing that will now hold him back is rejection..

Shinobu continued to process this new information after treating Muichiro.

Giyuu was a demon. She found out his big secret. Despite the fact that he was a demon, she, however, still had a crush on him, and it just got stronger.

She thought about how he exposed himself being a demon to save her life. Her views on him became more positive and she realized that he was a good guy, misunderstood to be an arrogant bragger.

She still craved to know about his past, but she decided to give it time. He needed to trust her more first..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~