C8 | The Date

~Third Person POV~

Giyuu woke up in his futon the next morning to his alarm. He had set it to 7am.

"Ugh.. Why did I set it to 7am again..?" Giyuu asked himself, getting up and shutting it off. He was about to lay back down until, "Oh my god! I'm so fucking dumb! Today is our date!" Giyuu jumped up and went downstairs to get a bag a blood and drink it. Once he did that, he made himself some and quickly drank it.

Once he finished his coffee, he rushed to the bathroom, getting his shower hot and ready. He jumped in and started taking a long shower.

Shinobu woke up to her alarm at 8am. She immediately got up, remembering what day it was. She rushed downstairs for breakfast.

"Good Morning Shinobu-Sama. Breakfast is ready if you want it.." Aoi said, looking back at Shinobu.

"Yes please! Thank you Aoi" Shinobu said, as Aoi set a plate infront of Shinobu.

"It's nothing. Why did you run off to your room yesterday? We were all worried!"

"Oh! Sorry! I just got asked on a date!" Shinobu exclaimed to Aoi. She clapped but then..

"No way!! Who are you going on a date with?! KYAA this is so exciting!" Mitsuri said, bursting through the door.

"I'd rather not say yet.. Hehehe. Anyways wanna help me Mitsuri?"

"Of cour-"

"Its Giyuu-san! I heard her mumbling last night!" Zenitsu said, rushing in to stop Inosuke from stealing food. "Hey! Get back here you dumb boar! Aoi will give you food when she can!"

"Fuck off Monitsu! Whatever! Let's fight WHAHAHAHA" Inosuke said, dragging a now screaming Zenitsu out the kitchen.

"Kyaa! Is it true?! Is your date with Tomioka-san!!??"

"...Yes, he asked me out last night.. I got my clothes ready already but I might need advice.."

"Kya! That's so cute! And you've came to the right person! Quick go get ready and I'll help you right away!" Mitsuri said, pushing Shinobu to her bathroom.

Once Shinobu got into her bathroom, she sighed and started the shower, making it warm and getting in.

'Im so excited' She thought to herself as she cleaned herself.

Giyuu got out of the shower after about an hour. He put a towel around his waist and went back to his room.

He dried himself off with the towel and put on the blue Kimono he chose last night. He brushed his hair, spraying some hair products on it to make it look better. He decided to keep his hair down.

He went into his closet and pulled grabbed his Haori. He debated whether to wear it and decided to do so anyways since Shinobu knew what it meant to him.

He put it on over his Kimono, fixing his hair. He sprayed stuff on him to make him smell better.

He then went downstairs to read a book while waiting. It was now 10am and he wanted to wait to make sure Shinobu would be ready.