Prologue: Beginning

When space was formed, parallel to it, there was also a creature born to govern that space.

That being had given itself a name and it was Rimuru and that name was engraved in its soul.

The creature was bored because there was no one but it so it decided to name one skill [divine core] that it has had since birth with the name Ciel And that skill evolved into manas.

It and Ciel talk every day without knowing how much time has passed, maybe a few years, even a few thousand years, or even a billion years.

During that time, it and Ciel created multiverses and from them other universes with infinite capacity and it also created other things it thought were interesting to pass the time (although with it time is non-existent).

It was helped by Ciel and created 12 ancestors to look after the multiverses and from there created more master universes to govern the universes it created.

It has also named all the skills it received and all evolved to the strongest manas: Manas of the Multiverse with near limitless possibilities and it also gave 'Manas of the Multiverse' played. role as a system of multiverses to assist the ancestors. It then combines all of its manas into Ciel - its first friend.

Ciel has become smarter in every way before he almost won all the arguments but now he can't say more than 5 sentences to lose.

He also asked Ciel to make him weapons so he could fight when needed. And that is

(Each of the weapons here has tremendous power to destroy the multiverse

(Each of the weapons here has tremendous power to destroy the multiverse.)
Then it also put it all into my space storage so it's easy to take it out when needed.

As she combined all the manas into Ciel she became more and more human than a manas and she and Rimuru grew closer.

They created a small island outside the multiverse and lived there.
Rimuru fell asleep while Ciel was inside him to keep him safe.

--------End--------